• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Another reason not to mess with the cops!!

i need one of those at home maybe the wife and kid would listen better

For starters could the officer have handled the situation better? Yes but he was within the limits of the law. I love how some of you that critisize the actions of the officer forget to mention that she took a swing at the backup officer. That said once she swung then the cop was allowed to use the amount of force he deemed nessesary to control the situation. To get her out of the car and arrest her immediatly would invite a certain amount of danger. She could have a weapon that could put the officers lives in danger. When she would not comply they used nessesary force to get her to comply, they could then pat her down safely and determine if she had a weapon before putting her in the vehicle.

P.S. for those of you who said that if you knew a cop was wrong you would call him out on it. Some advice, don't even think about it. You will never when a confrontaiton with a police officer on the street. If you think that the officer has/is violating your constitutional rights, fight in in court.

Nightcrawler said:
For starters could the officer have handled the situation better? Yes but he was within the limits of the law. I love how some of you that critisize the actions of the officer forget to mention that she took a swing at the backup officer. That said once she swung then the cop was allowed to use the amount of force he deemed nessesary to control the situation. To get her out of the car and arrest her immediatly would invite a certain amount of danger. She could have a weapon that could put the officers lives in danger. When she would not comply they used nessesary force to get her to comply, they could then pat her down safely and determine if she had a weapon before putting her in the vehicle.

P.S. for those of you who said that if you knew a cop was wrong you would call him out on it. Some advice, don't even think about it. You will never when a confrontaiton with a police officer on the street. If you think that the officer has/is violating your constitutional rights, fight in in court.

I was reading this and it was too late to edit.. I mispelled win, confrontation, and criticize. Probably a few more but those are the ones I caught.

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert
MMmmmmmm....To Serve and To Protect.......And Oh yeah to taze the hell out of those who don't listen

AngelOfDeath

Closed Account
jdb67 said:
Yep, I agree with all of you.... She got what she deserved!!!

I agree as well! She bugged the hell out of me and I wasn't even there. I would have tased her a third time. Then I woulda thown in some mace and a little bit of nightstick to add to her nightmares. ;) lol jk!

ps: Then I'd tase her just one more time!

Colonel said:
The officers attitude from the beginning was horrible. He allowed her actions dictate his attitude. Which is never a good thing. Just think how much better the video would have been if it showed him being totally no confrontational and only showed her being non-compliant and verbally confrontational. I'm sure he got a good talking to from the shift commander.
In most Police Department's the use of force policy the use of a tazer is a third tier level use of force. It comes after verbal commands but falls just before laying hands on someone. This is to prevent officer and subject injury. In my opinion in this case 2 officers did not have a reasonable fear of the female subject. The officer should have attempted to arrest her first and then resorted tot the tazer. He did not once tell her she was under arrest. He told her to exit the vehicle or she would be tazed. Bad case of letting someone get under your skin. In this case just because we can taze doesn't mean we always should
:2 cents:

How do you know the officers didn't have an reasonable fear of this woman? We all know that anyone can be extremely unpredictable, don't we? Added to that maybe it was a bad neighborhood and just to the plain fact that the lady was a vaginahead is enough to justify the taser being used.

''OBEY THE LAW, FOO,'' is what I would have told that bitch if I was a by-stander.

Last edited:
My 2 Cents:

The Officer did take the correct route in the matter. Pulled the offender for initially breaking the speed limit, coupled with using a cell/mobile phone (not sure if that is against the law in the USA but probably is).

The officer therefore as someone has previously mentioned taken the correct attitude in checking the vehicle for further issues (driving liscence etc, although i am aware that this was not made clear to the woman until she has been removed from the vehicle)...

Imho i think that the cop was fair in his approach, he had initially signalled for backup (possibly to use phsical means of extracting the woman from the car but when she requested his patrol number i would have gotten suspicious about how she knows these things. I completly agree with the above comment that the officer chose to use the tazer to use the minimal amount of force and cause the least amount of stress for ALL involved.

I also agree that the whining was overdone and if the woman felt like that she should have told the officers that this really hurts (although she may have)

in my view done by the book, any other method would have wasted far too much of their time and effort and she would not be able to sue in court for excessive force due to failling to comply with an officers command.

End.

Married 1 (2)