• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Another reason not to mess with the cops!!

dang.

ive been tazed and it IS NOT that bad. god daaammnn what a bitch! so answer this beornthebrutus, what would you have done?

giving the woman a million dollars and putting the cops in jail makes everybody a loser. no winners. only more hate and more crimes to follow.

if the cops aren't allowed to ENFORCE the law who can?

Murtan said:
are you serious?
driving with no driving lisence allows 2 giant policemen to harm a womans body with a tazer? pretty poor; must be a law and order state, where this can happen.
what is next?
is she being shot for passing a red traffic light or parking in the wrong lane

Pretty easy to be a Monday morning quaterback there eh?

Listen, studies and tests have proven time and time again, that unless you are hoped up on PCP or coke, being tazered has no lasting physical or mental effects.

But I love your ignorance on not only that, but on your comment on the "2 giant policemen". What would you suggest they do rather than tazer her? She obviously didn't want to comply with their orders. Should they have removed her from the car with physical force? And while doing that, have the possibilty of breaking her arm? Watch the video again. The Officer was clam, and collected and clearly said and repeated his commands, and gave her plenty of oppourtunity to comply. She refused. Like I said, if he didn't tazer her, and pulled her out of the car with force, you'd be screaming abuse on that too. He did his job, and he did it well.

Listen, you (and the people who have ignorantly agrred with you here) are either a Cop hater, a sissy Democrate, or an idiot. It's pretty easy to sit there in the comfort of your own home and question what those who put their life on the line every day to protect the majority of the public they don't even know, do.

The best part is, this dumb ass woman will try and take them to court, and the video will clearly show the Police Officers were well within their rules and guidelines to do what they did, and she will once again look like an idiot. And of course, she won't be able to cross the street from her on out without getting a ticket.

Last edited:
Dirty Sanchez said:
The best part is, this dumb ass woman will try and take them to court, and the video will clearly show the Police Officers were well within their rules and guidelines to do what they did, and she will once again look like an idiot. And of course, she won't be able to cross the street from her on out without getting a ticket.

Even though it may sound like I had some sympathy for the woman, it is overshadowed greatly by my desire to boot her as she made that annoying whine afterwards. What I wanted to mention is, criminally the tape will prove the cops were within their rights to use the force they administered. But the moment the woman takes this into civil court, I'm sure that she will squeeze at least enough cash out of the case to get someone else to drive her around.

I'm not saying SHE was right in any way, but they were WRONG. I've watched alot of cop shows and some are much too eager to get out their mace and tazers. So the woman had an attittude, I would too if i was going to jail. Honestly i thought the first tazing was unnecessary but the 2nd was brutal bordering on criminal, i mean she was already down, why not just put the cuffs on her at that point???? Call me a cop hater i don't care. Most of them were probably just bullied too much in school or just unpopular and have found a way to get back at society under the protection of a badge. SHAME.SHAME.SHAME.

You people who think that these cops where in the wrong are crazy. This woman did not comply with any orders and resisted arristed and also made an attempt at one of the officers. At the very start of the video you could already tell she was attempting to find any sort of wrong doing by the police officer because she knew she was fucked. "whats your patrol unit" please. So whats the best route? Throw her out of the car, pin her to the ground, all while she WILL fight back, and come up with some sort of injury and sue? Honestly if I took a swing at an officer id much rather be tasered than have the absolute shit kicked out of me.What should he have done? say pretty please?

Last edited:
It simply amazes me how each of you has watched the same video.
And seen or not seen so many different things.
I don't understand why a lot of people think it is alright to disobey or
smart off to any policeman. Your going to lose everytime. If you think
you are smarter or have been wronged,why not fight it out in court.
Not the streets,they can always call for back-up.

:wave: :hi: :2 cents:

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Fuckaveli said:
I'm not saying SHE was right in any way, but they were WRONG. I've watched alot of cop shows and some are much too eager to get out their mace and tazers. So the woman had an attittude, I would too if i was going to jail. Honestly i thought the first tazing was unnecessary but the 2nd was brutal bordering on criminal, i mean she was already down, why not just put the cuffs on her at that point???? Call me a cop hater i don't care. Most of them were probably just bullied too much in school or just unpopular and have found a way to get back at society under the protection of a badge. SHAME.SHAME.SHAME.

Hmm.... :2 cents:

She was driving with a suspended license and had the other offences to contend with (speeding, windshield, tailight, etc). Therefore she was going to face arrest one way or another and her best option was to co-operate with the police instead of moaning (where's Chris Rock when you need him? :D).

However, I also think her attitude did get under the cops skin - they decided enough was enough when she allegedly attacked and tazed her. I'm not saying tazing her was wrong, I just felt extremely uncomfortable watching pain being used to gain compliance from those deemed uncooperative.

Last edited:
...I just felt extremely uncomfortable watching pain being used to gain compliance from those deemed uncooperative.

Think of it like this then:
She would be arrested, one way or another. She refused to follow instructions. She was warned several times and still refused. The police could either a) physically drag her out of the car or b) use the taser to stun her. Had they used the first option, it would risk injury to both her and the policemen, she was obviously not unlikely to fight back (and that's not even considering the possibility that she is armed for whatever reason). Using a taser would leave her stunned long enough to be subdued, as was the case. Apart from the initial shock, a taser does not cause any substantial pain or damage to anyone without serious medical conditions (heart problems, mostly) unless the person is subjected to it for several seconds, it merely makes their muscles convulse and confuses the nervous system for a short period of time.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Imagine said:
Think of it like this then:
She would be arrested, one way or another. She refused to follow instructions. She was warned several times and still refused. The police could either a) physically drag her out of the car or b) use the taser to stun her. Had they used the first option, it would risk injury to both her and the policemen, she was obviously not unlikely to fight back (and that's not even considering the possibility that she is armed for whatever reason). Using a taser would leave her stunned long enough to be subdued, as was the case. Apart from the initial shock, a taser does not cause any substantial pain or damage to anyone without serious medical conditions (heart problems, mostly) unless the person is subjected to it for several seconds, it merely makes their muscles convulse and confuses the nervous system for a short period of time.

I wasn't disputing the arrest - only voicing some concerns I had with the approach taken.

You said that your objection was pain being used as punishment. I said that you can look at it in a different way, where the taser was the solution with the least amount of pain involved.

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
The officers attitude from the beginning was horrible. He allowed her actions dictate his attitude. Which is never a good thing. Just think how much better the video would have been if it showed him being totally no confrontational and only showed her being non-compliant and verbally confrontational. I'm sure he got a good talking to from the shift commander.
In most Police Department's the use of force policy the use of a tazer is a third tier level use of force. It comes after verbal commands but falls just before laying hands on someone. This is to prevent officer and subject injury. In my opinion in this case 2 officers did not have a reasonable fear of the female subject. The officer should have attempted to arrest her first and then resorted tot the tazer. He did not once tell her she was under arrest. He told her to exit the vehicle or she would be tazed. Bad case of letting someone get under your skin. In this case just because we can taze doesn't mean we always should
:2 cents:

jansson

Banned
She was told mulitple times to get out of the car, get off the phone. How do they know she didn't have a gun or knife. The cop was doing his job, nobody tells you to mop the floor better at your job, if she had listend the first time she wouldn't have gotten tazered . period.

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
jansson said:
She was told mulitple times to get out of the car, get off the phone. How do they know she didn't have a gun or knife. The cop was doing his job, nobody tells you to mop the floor better at your job, if she had listend the first time she wouldn't have gotten tazered . period.
Huh? Mop a floor?

I am a Police officer with over 10 years on the force. I am also a shift commander who deals with citizen's complaints about officer attitudes. We all deal with idiots like this every day. I never allow them to dictate my attitude towards them, you end up lower your self to their level and end up looking bad.
I simply am stating that the officer in this case should have waited for a clearer sign of "active" resistance other than her bad attitude before resorting to that level of force. Everyone we deal with on the street may have a gun. It's a risk that comes with this job. That doesn't mean you treat people harshly and with bitter sarcasim as this officer did.

Colonel, I think you are lying.

First; to hear that you made shift commander after only 10 years is either quite remarkable accomplishment, or a remarkable imagination.

Second, tell us exactly what you think he did wrong, and with your "10 years experience" what you would have done. Because quite frankly, I'm not sure of what kind of Officer you were/are if you think what they did was out of line. I guess you figure if a Officer comes across a situation like this, all as he has to do is say please a a couple times and everything will be fine.

Thank God you ain't my boss.

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
Dirty Sanchez said:
Colonel, I think you are lying.

First; to hear that you made shift commander after only 10 years is either quite remarkable accomplishment, or a remarkable imagination.

Second, tell us exactly what you think he did wrong, and with your "10 years experience" what you would have done. Because quite frankly, I'm not sure of what kind of Officer you were/are if you think what they did was out of line. I guess you figure if a Officer comes across a situation like this, all as he has to do is say please a a couple times and everything will be fine.

Thank God you ain't my boss.

You are respected member of the board, so I chose not to call you out on the board, check you PM's.
I am not lying about who and what I am. My reputaion here has never been for telling lies.

question if u disobey a police officer do you expect to be punished?

although many cops have huge egos

she disobeyed an order she was punished

"do not use a hatchet to remove a fly from a friends head"

he used enough force to protect himself

if he woulh dave cuffed her immeadley after being tazzed he would have been shocked as well