• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Annoyances

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
Celebs starting up a campaign and the people who think there doing it to make the world a batter place rather than the TV and book deal and the money said celeb will make from it. Which is the only reason there doing it in the first place.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Fucking postal supervisors. I don't mean that I'm fucking them, I mean--you know, "Those fucking postal supervisors!!"

Spleen

Banned?
Bums that claim they want money for "a bus" or "a coffee".

Be fucking honest, you want drugs or alcohol.

And at least have the decency to try to EARN my change. I nearly always give buskers my change, even if they are just banging on some shitty pots and pans trying to make music. But just asking me for my money and getting all in my face? Fuck that.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Those commercials that ask me to send twenty dollars to some country in Africa.

Now, why do I have to send money? I need that twenty dollars to buy my own food.

I got an idea. Instead of making me send money, go down to Poor Country #1 and build a big thing, and pay people to construct it. Then, they can buy their own damn food.

I'm a horrible person...

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Horrible and unfunny comedies that don't get canceled, even though the majority of public opinion is that they suck and shouldn't be on TV.

Contineous cell phone ring tones users. What's the matter with ring once, as if they have to hear it 2,3,4,5 times in a public place/forum.

ChefChiTown

Kids who lock themselves out of my apartment building and stand outside at 7 in the morning, screaming "LET ME IN, LET ME IN" while they're ringing MY buzzer so I can let them back in, even though I have no fucking idea who they are.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Kids who lock themselves out of my apartment building and stand outside at 7 in the morning, screaming "LET ME IN, LET ME IN" while they're ringing MY buzzer so I can let them back in, even though I have no fucking idea who they are.

:rofl: Oh I so hate that!

ChefChiTown

People who supposedly care about you, yet, blatantly lie to you, knowing that it's going to hurt your feelings.

ChefChiTown

Ordering something online, paying an extra $17 to get it over-nighted, only to find out via e-mail (post order confirmation) that your order won't even be processed for 3-5 business days!!!

Why did I spend an extra $17 to get something IMMEDIATELY if my order isn't even going to be processed until the end of the week? I might as well have gotten free standard delivery...it would've taken about the same time.

Fucking scum mother fuckers. GRR!!!

ChefChiTown

People who say Brett FaRVE (far-vuh). His last name is Favre and it is pronounced FAR, not far-vuh.