• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Print out this poster and stick it in your locker

Only FIVE more days left to enter this amazing competition.
Win a 30-day pass to AndiLand.com, her amazing site that is now celebrating its 4th anniversary. :beatinghead:

Last edited:

AndiLand

Official Checked Star Member
well if we're just talking about food then it does have to be something i can get at the local kroger's

Oh, I had no intention of limiting myself to groceries, hahaha

Congrats on your site turning 4 years! Yeah it was only last year that I joined freeones just to vote for you last year (which you won wow :-D) after i read it on your blog! Remember you shared it? I'd never told you that ha ;-)
PS I'll always vote and support You Miss Andi!

Thank you! :bounce: I honestly had no idea you came here as a result of my blog post last year, but that's great to hear! :kiss:

great shot again you get my vote Andi xox

Woohoo! Thanks Eddy :drawheart:

l just slide my vote into your box again Andi :)

Mmmm, feels good! ;)

:drool2: Looks really tasty :lick: and i :lick: another vote into your box.

I admire your stamina! :lovebunny:

Best Adult Model - Andi Land again :wave2:

Thank you again for your support, and I get a kick out of all of your drawings! You're very talented. :)

Print out this poster and stick it in your locker

Only FIVE more days left to enter this amazing competition.
Win a 30-day pass to AndiLand.com, her amazing site that is now celebrating its 4th anniversary. :beatinghead:

Great work! :D Although for the record, I would like to state that the reason I'm not promoting this particular draw very hard is because I'm not looking to gather NEW votes (although new voters can still enter), this is more of a thank you to all of you guys who have already been voting for me, because I feel you deserve it! :heart:

Vote going your way Andi

INCOMING!!! Haha, thank you Juno! :kiss:

You have my vote every day, every week, every year, no need to ask :D

Thank you so much, I appreciate that! :lips:

AndiLand

another vote goes Andi's way :kiss:

Thank you Eddy! :lovebunny:

You have my vote each and everyday when this contest started and you will have it for every other contest you enter.

Thank you Vern, you're amazing! :banger:

one more Andi vote being sent :)

Wooohoo!! Thanks babe :partysml:

You have Certainly got that" Super Wow" factor today Andi ! . . . .just Voted for you today

AndiLand_FO_IMG_0078.jpg

Thank you Juno, it's always appreciated! :lovecoupl

Just added another vote.

Thank you so much! :kiss:

No need to say who got my daily vote for Best Adult Model :)

RiccardoAndiHybrid.jpg

:bigjump:

Ohmygosh... I LOVE THIS! I think I just came in my panties. Thank you so much!

It's a special day in ANDILAND today... my website is celebrating its 4th anniversary/birthday!! :partysml:

AndiLand4thBday.jpg

To thank the many fans I've been fortunate enough to acquire over the years, I'm doing a "Fan Appreciation Week" that consists of 3 prize draws. One of the draws is exclusively for those of you who have been taking the time to vote for me in the contest and saved me a vote for this round! This includes all of you on the forum, as well as people who have been voting & promoting on Twitter, as well as my free blog. The prize is a 30 day pass to my website! One lucky winner will receive free access to hundreds of HD videos and thousands of pictures for a whole month!

If you have been voting for me this round and mentioned so in the contest thread, or my thread, or via PM, you are already entered. This draw is my way of saying thanks for your support, rather than being a bribe... (if it were a bribe, you can be sure I would have mentioned it a whole lot sooner ;) ) I will be filming the draw on video and sharing it on my free blog, I haven't figured out the exact date yet but I will be sure to post it here as soon as it's been confirmed. :)

Thanks again for being such an awesome group of people, this is a big reason why I'm still here after so many years... couldn't do it without you guys. :iloveyou:

Hey Andi,

Congratulations :partysml: here to many, many more :beer:

I can't believe your site is already 4 years old, have been a BIG fan since seeing your early pink photo sets

Keep up the great work :clap:

PS can I have some cake ;)