• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Great Work Armageddon

Red Riding Hood was never this Naughty. Mr Wolf Votes for Andi ! :heart:

AndiLandRRH01.jpg
AndiLandRRH02.jpg

Love that smile.
Congrats on 4 years on your site.

AndiLand

Official Checked Star Member
congratulations, Andi! is one of the prizes getting to help you clean that up?

Hahaha, I wish! That pic was from a shoot I did to celebrate AndiLand's 1st anniversary/birthday... but I wouldn't mind getting messy like that all over again! It's been awhile. ;)

CONGRATULATIONS

That's an amazing reward, I've got my fingers crossed

View attachment 390774

Haha, that's so cute! Love it :bounce:

Congratulations Andi :clap:

Thank you very much :)

:partysml: Congratulations Andi ! :partysml:
Love being Teased by you, nobody does it better :heart:

andi_land_928_008.jpg

http://www.yourdailygirls.com/galleries1/andi_land_928/

Just doing what I do best.... :bateyes:

Happy 4th Anniversary Andi:party:

May there be many more to follow :D

I hope so! :partysml: Thank you Van!

Can't vote yet but will be back.

I'm counting on it ;)

Love that smile.
Congrats on 4 years on your site.

Thanks very much! :D

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Hahaha, I wish! That pic was from a shoot I did to celebrate AndiLand's 1st anniversary/birthday... but I wouldn't mind getting messy like that all over again! It's been awhile. ;)

ok, fine, Andi. ill help you get all messy since you asked so nicely. so ill get the get the cake, some ice cream, maybe some pie?

How could you not vote for this girl, she deserves everyone's vote, I know I voted for her today, please do the same and while your at it, make sure you join up here and there is so much more you will get out of it!!!! :D

Attachments

• LTQxOS0wNC1sZw.jpg
    LTQxOS0wNC1sZw.jpg
    288.3 KB · Views: 201

AndiLand

ok, fine, Andi. ill help you get all messy since you asked so nicely. so ill get the get the cake, some ice cream, maybe some pie?

Shall I bring whipped cream, or will you be providing that as well? ;)

Another Vote 4 you Andi :hatsoff:

Thank you Juno! :jump:

How could you not vote for this girl, she deserves everyone's vote, I know I voted for her today, please do the same and while your at it, make sure you join up here and there is so much more you will get out of it!!!! :D

Thank you babe... I appreciate all your support! :heart:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Shall I bring whipped cream, or will you be providing that as well? ;)

well, it is for your party, so i guess it should be my responsibility to provide it. just give me your list and ill have it all ready for you

I love the variety you put into your photos. It seems seldom that two of your sets have the same feel and appearance. You're way better than most when it comes to the outfits you wear in that respect, as they don't feel like slight variations of the same thing. It's something I feel many other adult models out there could learn from.

AndiLand

Voted every day since we PMd Andi. Good luck!

Thank you very much! :kiss:

I wanna slip in there Andi and play ,love the stockings but no Panties ?

Haha, not this time... sorry! This outfit was actually a one piece bodystocking type of thing. ;)

well, it is for your party, so i guess it should be my responsibility to provide it. just give me your list and ill have it all ready for you

Oh, don't say that, it will only encourage me to come up with some WILD ideas! :jump:

I love the variety you put into your photos. It seems seldom that two of your sets have the same feel and appearance. You're way better than most when it comes to the outfits you wear in that respect, as they don't feel like slight variations of the same thing. It's something I feel many other adult models out there could learn from.

Wow, thank you so much for the compliment! :drawheart: I try to mix things up as often as possible, it can be challenging to keep things fresh and interesting after 9 years!

Some explicit spread shots in my latest update.... figured I'd make it easier for you guys to slide those votes in ! ;)

Well, go on... I'm ready and waiting. :angel1:

AndiLand_IMG_7323.jpg

:drool2: Looks really tasty :lick: and i :lick: another vote into your box.