• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I love the new banner in your siggy by the way, great job! Keep 68-ing that box ;)

Thank you. Just ask and i'll :lick: anytime, anywhere. While we are on the subject, i :lick: your box again today.

Great Work Armageddon

Red Riding Hood was never this Naughty. Mr Wolf Votes for Andi ! :heart:

AndiLandRRH01.jpg
AndiLandRRH02.jpg

AndiLand

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Great Work Armageddon

you get my vote again today hun..

Thank you Eddy, I appreciate it! :heart:

Smack it! Whack it! Lick it! Hit it! Poke it! or Stroke it! So long as you vote each and every day for Andi

Once upon a time....... hmm how's this one going to end?

My vote for best Adult Model is in :wave2:

Thank you Riccardo, I'm grateful for your support! :)

Thank you. Just ask and i'll :lick: anytime, anywhere. While we are on the subject, i :lick: your box again today.

What a generous lover! Thank you Shottis :bateyes:

Red Riding Hood was never this Naughty. Mr Wolf Votes for Andi ! :heart:

AndiLandRRH01.jpg
AndiLandRRH02.jpg

"What time is it, Mr. Wolf?" Time to Rock the Vote! :banger:

Movie Quiz Andi:Classic B/W Movie

:heart: "Don't let's ask for the moon,we have the star's" ??? :heart:

AndiLand_FiftyShades.jpg

:popcorn: And don't forget to Vote 4 this Hollywood Hottie ! :popcorn:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Hey there Little Red Struttin' Hood,
You sure are looking good.
You're everything, a big bad drooling FreeOnes Wolf could want.
Ahhh Oooooooooooo! Muhahahahahah! :rofl:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Awww fuck! The FreeOnes parsing function fucked up my little song. Grrrrrrrrrr! It was just supposed to say 'Little_Red_Riding_Hood' in there.

AndiLand

My daily Andi vote. :)

Thank you PK, always appreciated! :kiss:

:heart: "Don't let's ask for the moon,we have the star's" ??? :heart:

AndiLand_FiftyShades.jpg

:popcorn: And don't forget to Vote 4 this Hollywood Hottie ! :popcorn:

Thank you Juno! :) :)

Speaking of Red Riding Hood, what's the plan for Halloween this year???? ;)

I've been trying to figure that out myself! My regular photographer has already flown south to AZ for the winter... so hopefully I can book another one in time to do a Halloween shoot! It's getting close!

Hey there Little Red Struttin' Hood,
You sure are looking good.
You're everything, a big bad drooling FreeOnes Wolf could want.
Ahhh Oooooooooooo! Muhahahahahah! :rofl:

My, what big teeth you have.... :laugh:

It's time to eat you all up.
smiley_tongue.gif

Ooooh goodie! :bounce:

one more andi vote into your box

Yay! Thanks Dazza :lovebunny:

AndiLand

It's a special day in ANDILAND today... my website is celebrating its 4th anniversary/birthday!! :partysml:

AndiLand4thBday.jpg

To thank the many fans I've been fortunate enough to acquire over the years, I'm doing a "Fan Appreciation Week" that consists of 3 prize draws. One of the draws is exclusively for those of you who have been taking the time to vote for me in the contest and saved me a vote for this round! This includes all of you on the forum, as well as people who have been voting & promoting on Twitter, as well as my free blog. The prize is a 30 day pass to my website! One lucky winner will receive free access to hundreds of HD videos and thousands of pictures for a whole month!

If you have been voting for me this round and mentioned so in the contest thread, or my thread, or via PM, you are already entered. This draw is my way of saying thanks for your support, rather than being a bribe... (if it were a bribe, you can be sure I would have mentioned it a whole lot sooner ;) ) I will be filming the draw on video and sharing it on my free blog, I haven't figured out the exact date yet but I will be sure to post it here as soon as it's been confirmed. :)

Thanks again for being such an awesome group of people, this is a big reason why I'm still here after so many years... couldn't do it without you guys. :iloveyou:

It's a special day in ANDILAND today... my website is celebrating its 4th anniversary/birthday!! :partysml:

CONGRATULATIONS

To thank the many fans I've been fortunate enough to acquire over the years, I'm doing a "Fan Appreciation Week" that consists of 3 prize draws. One of the draws is exclusively for those of you who have been taking the time to vote for me in the contest and saved me a vote for this round! This includes all of you on the forum, as well as people who have been voting & promoting on Twitter, as well as my free blog. The prize is a 30 day pass to my website! One lucky winner will receive free access to hundreds of HD videos and thousands of pictures for a whole month!

If you have been voting for me this round and mentioned so in the contest thread, or my thread, or via PM, you are already entered. This draw is my way of saying thanks for your support, rather than being a bribe... (if it were a bribe, you can be sure I would have mentioned it a whole lot sooner ;) ) I will be filming the draw on video and sharing it on my free blog, I haven't figured out the exact date yet but I will be sure to post it here as soon as it's been confirmed. :)

Thanks again for being such an awesome group of people, this is a big reason why I'm still here after so many years... couldn't do it without you guys. :iloveyou:

That's an amazing reward, I've got my fingers crossed

whos-awesome1.jpg

Congratulations Andi :clap: