• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I'm not going to bed, i'll sit up untill 6 am when i can vote again.

One more Vote 4 Andi

Your right Andi,I can just about Squeeze another Vote into your Lovely Box ! :wiggle:

andi-land-14.jpg

http://www.yourdailygirls.com/galleries/andi-land-chuck-taylors/

AndiLand

Official Checked Star Member
I'm not going to bed, i'll sit up untill 6 am when i can vote again.

Wow, that's impressive! Isn't your tongue getting tired yet? :lick: :lick: :lick:

Your right Andi,I can just about Squeeze another Vote into your Lovely Box ! :wiggle:

andi-land-14.jpg

http://www.yourdailygirls.com/galleries/andi-land-chuck-taylors/

It's tight, but it'll fit... ;)

one more voted to Andi :)

Thanks so much Dazza! :lovecoupl

Been a busy day working on new content for this week and next.... have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE my job?!

AndiLandEV.jpg

Wow, that's impressive! Isn't your tongue getting tired yet? :lick: :lick: :lick:

I'm a bit tired now, but i can't complain when i get to :lick: your wonderful box :heart:
I got my last vote in. I hope you win.

AndiLand

I get to vote in 5 minutes and then one more time....Hope we get you a win Andi:heart::heart::glugglug:

Yayyyy thank you Eddy! :partysml:

Everyone get that FINAL VOTE in! Help support Andi and hopefully she will win Adult Model for 2014!!! VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!!! :)

Thank you babe! :kiss:

I'm a bit tired now, but i can't complain when i get to :lick: your wonderful box :heart:
I got my last vote in. I hope you win.

Thanks so much Shottis! That may be the end of your votes, but I don't expect your tongue to give up just yet... lol! :D

AndiLand

Re: The Lovely Andi Land

Yes after 30 days of stuffing, thank you for stimulating us Andi ;)

And now to recover... :sleep:

Rest up, you deserve it! I saw your post in the contest thread about the mascot going to sleep :cow: haha, loved it!

Hey Andi,it looks like its be gonna a Terrific Photo-Shoot :heart:, there will be a Video as well ? :yesyes:
And I LOVE you doing this Job ! :lovecoupl

Yep! That is actually a screen shot of my video editing software, the pics are already done. And did you notice all the panties laying beside me? ;)

Thanks so much Shottis! That may be the end of your votes, but I don't expect your tongue to give up just yet... lol! :D

Don't you worry, it was just a quick break. I'm back for more :lick: when you need/want it :D

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
The Best Adult Model South of the North Pole Andi Land said:
Well, that was fun! Thanks for sticking with me guys. Now we can all relax! I'm sure some of you could use a break after so much daily stuffing of votes, haha.
Well, with sticky hands, what else could we do? :rofl2:
Yeah, we stuck to you like a Wet T-Shirt. :D
We stuck to you like Thigh High Fuck Me Boots stick in my mind.
We stuck to you like ...
Okay okay, you get the picture. :rofl: We can't get enough of you.

WOW, what a contest! I hope we did good for you and you win it, if not, it certainly was fun! Positive thinking though, YOUR GOING TO WIN, lol!!!!! :D