• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Attachments

• vote andi.jpg
    vote andi.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 134

AndiLand

Official Checked Star Member

:kitty:

On to round 2!!! Let's get a big win for you! We have almost 11 days to get this done, so let's do this!!!! Mine are in!!!!!!! :D

Thanks love! :kiss: I think we are in for a close race this year. Keeps things interesting, doesn't it? :)

Congratulations on your round 1 win Andi :partysml:

Thank you, and thanks for your help in getting there! :partysml:

That's helpful :) Would be great to see Peachez make it into the Top 10 and head into the 3rd round! I'm hoping I can stay in the Top 10 as well. :)

I want to call a foul on round 2, I got a friend request from Miss Kaylee Rayne, begging for my vote.
I guess I'm not the only one as she is now top of the Adult Model voting now despite having only 9 links and no galleries nor videos on Freeones.com.

Surely such blatant soliciting is not in the spirit of Miss Freeones (even if it is in the rules). Booo

VOTE FOR ANDI

Awww BEAUTIFUL PHOTO ANDI!!!! :iloveyou: Congrats for the Win in the first round :clap::clap: But we still have a long way to go!! :thumbsup:

I want to call a foul on round 2, I got a friend request from Miss Kaylee Rayne, begging for my vote.
I guess I'm not the only one as she is now top of the Adult Model voting now despite having only 9 links and no galleries nor videos on Freeones.com.

Surely such blatant soliciting is not in the spirit of Miss Freeones (even if it is in the rules). Booo

VOTE FOR ANDI

OMGosh!! You are Right dude!!!! :goodpost: Andi Land has a Tremendous track record as Adult Model! & her Website is AWESOME!!!

Please Don't Be Fooled and VOTE FOR Andi Land as Best Adult Model :computer: don't vote only for a Fake Boobs :boobsqueez:

BxRe9mGCIAAQXhG.jpg:large

AndiLand

Andi, I could just fall in Love with your Beautiful face, count on my Vote ! :lips:

Thanks, I certainly will. :)

VOTE FOR ANDI

Yes, and that's why most of us board girls don't do it. But it's not against the rules at all, and she has to do what she can to get up there.... people have the right to vote for whoever they choose, for whatever reason. ;) Of course I'm hoping to finish strong this year, but I wish her the best of luck as well... I could solicit votes too, but they would be meaningless to me. I want people to vote for me because they think I deserve it, based on my content and the work I have put in over the past 9 years. Those are the votes that matter to me, and I thank you for yours! :heart:

Awww BEAUTIFUL PHOTO ANDI!!!! :iloveyou: Congrats for the Win in the first round :clap::clap: But we still have a long way to go!! :thumbsup:

OMGosh!! You are Right dude!!!! :goodpost: Andi Land has a Tremendous track record as Adult Model! & her Website is AWESOME!!!

Please Don't Be Fooled and VOTE FOR Andi Land as Best Adult Model :computer: don't vote only for a Fake Boobs :boobsqueez:

BxRe9mGCIAAQXhG.jpg:large

Thank you for your enthusiastic support and loyalty! :bounce: BUT I have to say, please don't bad mouth another contestant's body... as a feminist I am totally against that and I think it's mean and totally unnecessary. :( Besides, there is nothing wrong with fake boobs. ;)

Thank you for your enthusiastic support and loyalty! :bounce: BUT I have to say, please don't bad mouth another contestant's body... as a feminist I am totally against that and I think it's mean and totally unnecessary. :( Besides, there is nothing wrong with fake boobs. ;)
I'm Sorry Hun! :( just want that people think well their vote & who really deserves the BAM title!! No excuse, but the language does not help me much!! It's just I don't believe in fake people!!!:bateyes: I mean people who's never posted anything but when they needs our help, they are spending all day sharing their SHIT!!! :baconsalt: I'm sorry but I don't Agree!!! :crash:

AndiLand

Best time of the day, is the time you spend voting for Andi-Best Adult Model! It will certainly be time well spent!!! :D

That, and maybe happy hour. :beer: :laugh: Thanks hun!

I'm Sorry Hun! :( just want that people think well their vote & who really deserves the BAM title!! No excuse, but the language does not help me much!! It's just I don't believe in fake people!!!:bateyes: I mean people who's never posted anything but when they needs our help, they are spending all day sharing their SHIT!!! :baconsalt: I'm sorry but I don't Agree!!! :crash:

You are entitled to your opinion. ;) The new changes in voting weights this year are a fantastic way for board members to have their voices heard and support their fave OCSMs, but I think it also causes the actual titles to hold less merit. That's why I'm not too concerned if I don't win this year... I know what I have accomplished in this biz as a professional Adult Model. People who are familiar with the softcore niche know who I am and what I represent. I'm here for the fans, that's it, that's all, baby! So don't worry about what other contestants do or don't do... in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter. I'm not buying into any drama this year. The best way you can support me is by keeping those daily votes coming, and I know you will. :)

Yes, and that's why most of us board girls don't do it. But it's not against the rules at all, and she has to do what she can to get up there.... people have the right to vote for whoever they choose, for whatever reason. ;) Of course I'm hoping to finish strong this year, but I wish her the best of luck as well... I could solicit votes too, but they would be meaningless to me. I want people to vote for me because they think I deserve it, based on my content and the work I have put in over the past 9 years. Those are the votes that matter to me, and I thank you for yours! :heart:

Well said Andi :clap: No amount of soliciting could take my vote away from you :drawheart:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
I know it's easier said than done, but hopefully you can manage to relax a bit and not worry, our Canadian Converse Cutie. It's very early on in the round, Andi. I have a strong feeling that eventually the Converse Universe will ... as The Beatles would say:

Get Back! Get Back!
Get Back to where it once belonged. :partysml:

Yeah, I think things will eventually get back to normal.
You are just too cute and Best Adult Modelish for them not to. :D

Quote Originally Posted by pasfire View Post
Best time of the day, is the time you spend voting for Andi-Best Adult Model! It will certainly be time well spent!!!
That, and maybe happy hour. Thanks hun!

Yes, you do have a valid point, so I will revise to include-Happy Hour AND voting for ANDI-Best Adult Model!!!! LOL ;)

AndiLand

Sometimes Andi you go Way Beyond Perfection :bowdown:
Waited so long for this Photo-set. :sheep: :sheep: :sheep:
Please pass on my Compliments to the Photographer, Excellent Job ! :hatsoff:

andi-land-10.jpg

http://www.yourdailygirls.com/galleries/andi-land-chuck-taylors/

:heart: "Vote for Andiland !" :heart:
And lets get Peachez to that Freeones Party as well !

I will definitely let her know you've given this one rave reviews! :) Hope you enjoy the video coming on Monday too ;)

Well said Andi :clap: No amount of soliciting could take my vote away from you :drawheart:

You're a sweetheart... thank you for holding strong! :clap:

I know it's easier said than done, but hopefully you can manage to relax a bit and not worry, our Canadian Converse Cutie. It's very early on in the round, Andi. I have a strong feeling that eventually the Converse Universe will ... as The Beatles would say:

Get Back! Get Back!
Get Back to where it once belonged. :partysml:

Yeah, I think things will eventually get back to normal.
You are just too cute and Best Adult Modelish for them not to. :D

Oh great, now that song will be in my head all night.... thanks! Although that's better than a lot of other songs that could be stuck in my head... can't go wrong with The Beatles!

Yes, you do have a valid point, so I will revise to include-Happy Hour AND voting for ANDI-Best Adult Model!!!! LOL ;)

Better yet... how about voting for Andi during Happy Hour?