• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
The Un-Official Andiland Contest 2014

This ones for all Andi Land Fans everywhere !
Post Up your Favourite Catagory of Andi, And Post your Winner !

And the Winner of The Best Pussy Shot in 2014 goes to . . . . . .

AndiLand_PhonePic03.jpg

:heart: Mozart ! :heart:
Anything you would like to say Mozart "Yes, Better luck next year Andi" :)
We'd tried to interview Miss Land but all she would say is "Curses, that Darn Cat" :cry:

Your Vote Counts so much . . . . .So What are you Waiting for : http://www.freeones.com/html/a_links/Andi_Land/

I will definitely let her know you've given this one rave reviews! :) Hope you enjoy the video coming on Monday too ;)

You're a sweetheart... thank you for holding strong! :clap:

Oh great, now that song will be in my head all night.... thanks! Although that's better than a lot of other songs that could be stuck in my head... can't go wrong with The Beatles!

Better yet... how about voting for Andi during Happy Hour?

Ok, I'm in, you got it!!! ;)

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Andi Land said:
Oh great, now that song will be in my head all night.... thanks! Although that's better than a lot of other songs that could be stuck in my head... can't go wrong with The Beatles!

Well, it could have been that other Beatles song ...

Asked a girl what she wanted to be.
She said baby, can't you see?
I want to be famous,
Best Adult Model of FreeOnes.
But, you can do something in between.

Baby you can drive my car.
Yes I'm gonna be Best Adult Model.
Baby you can drive my car,
And maybe I'll love you.

Beep Beep, Beep Beep, Yeah!

:rofl2: Hah Hah Hah! Okay, just joking around, Andi. :rofl:
I was listening to the Paul McCartney YouTube of it and the derivative of the song just started flowing.

We certainly need to make sure we vote for Andi each and every day to get her to #1 and stay there! Don't let anyone fool you, Andi is #1 in our book!!!! :D

AndiLand

Official Checked Star Member
You got my vote Andi! One of the hottest, down-to-earth, and hardest working models I've seen!

http://lovelybrunettes.com/andi-land-knee-high-socks/

:drool2:

Thanks so much Hans, what a sweet thing to say! :lovecoupl

This ones for all Andi Land Fans everywhere !
Post Up your Favourite Catagory of Andi, And Post your Winner !

And the Winner of The Best Pussy Shot in 2014 goes to . . . . . .

AndiLand_PhonePic03.jpg

:heart: Mozart ! :heart:
Anything you would like to say Mozart "Yes, Better luck next year Andi" :)
We'd tried to interview Miss Land but all she would say is "Curses, that Darn Cat" :cry:

Your Vote Counts so much . . . . .So What are you Waiting for : http://www.freeones.com/html/a_links/Andi_Land/

LOL, yeah that's the best Pussy Shot, hands down! :laugh: I love that little rascal to pieces...

Well, it could have been that other Beatles song ...

Asked a girl what she wanted to be.
She said baby, can't you see?
I want to be famous,
Best Adult Model of FreeOnes.
But, you can do something in between.

Baby you can drive my car.
Yes I'm gonna be Best Adult Model.
Baby you can drive my car,
And maybe I'll love you.

Beep Beep, Beep Beep, Yeah!

:rofl2: Hah Hah Hah! Okay, just joking around, Andi. :rofl:
I was listening to the Paul McCartney YouTube of it and the derivative of the song just started flowing.

Oh, for crying out loud.... hahaha. Flattered that I'm staying on your mind, though. ;)

You heard him.... let's get to it! :partysml:

We certainly need to make sure we vote for Andi each and every day to get her to #1 and stay there! Don't let anyone fool you, Andi is #1 in our book!!!! :D

Thank you Paul, I think this is an excellent suggestion... :clap: EVERY vote counts!!

:popcorn: Let's see how Good you are at The Movies, Andi ? :popcorn:
Your Fans will naturally get this connection ?
90's (Year) Comedy film ?
If your were to Star as The Leading lady you could change the dog for Mozart ?
And Finally Shoe Sniffing ?

andi-land-5.jpg

http://www.yourdailygirls.com/galleries/andi-land-whats-your-sign/

Lights, Camera, Action, and Vote for this Film Star Now !!! http://www.freeones.com/html/a_links/Andi_Land/ :catpopcorn:

I think you lost me at shoe sniffing... lol. Can I get another hint?

View attachment 388362

How could you not vote for this beautiful woman!!! :D

Aww, thanks, I'm blushing over here!

one more vote as best adult model to Andi :)

Thank you Dazza, I really appreciate it! :heart:

One more day, one more vote! Get out the vote, it's so very, very important, especially in the next round! Make it count--VOTE FOR ANDI FOR PRESIDENT, oops I mean BEST ADULT MODEL!!! Sorry, wrong contest, lol!!!!! :D

AndiLand

One more day, one more vote! Get out the vote, it's so very, very important, especially in the next round! Make it count--VOTE FOR ANDI FOR PRESIDENT, oops I mean BEST ADULT MODEL!!! Sorry, wrong contest, lol!!!!! :D

I would love to be the first Canadian president. :laugh: Thanks for your unwavering support as always, please keep 'em coming! :lovebunny:

AndiLand

Re: Movie Quiz (Part 2)

" Doh" ,Andi, here's your Final clue:
If you were a Blonde you'd be as Hottt as" Mary" ?
And did you notice that Mozart has disappeared from my previous Post . . . . . .:pacing:

andi-land-13.jpg

http://www.yourdailygirls.com/galleries/andi-land-vegas-candids/

Well now that's just a dead giveaway! Hahaha. The shoe sniffing part really threw me off, because I didn't remember that scene. Now, if you had referenced HAIR GEL, I'm sure I would have caught on much sooner. :laugh:

AndiLand

Re: Really Excited Andi

This photo is very helpful in guiding people where to stuff their votes.... thank you Juno! :bateyes:

Speaking of which....

To everyone: We're still sitting pretty in 2nd place, which I think is fantastic, especially considering the circumstances. ;) If you have any leftover votes and are wondering how to distribute them, may I suggest sliding one into Miss Hybrid's box as well. She has my full support and needs all the help she can get in competing for the big title. I know she would greatly appreciate it. :)

Re: Movie Quiz (Part 2)

Haha, aww thanks! :heart: I take some weird selfies sometimes.... glad you like that one.

I don't think you can take a weird selfie :drawheart: