• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AndiLand

Official Checked Star Member
Wow, we're doing FANTASTIC so far! Please keep those votes coming for Best Adult Model!

AndiLand_BAM01.jpg

I'm working on getting my voting power up and letting you know that I got my vote in to hopefully help you bring home the gold! Your such an awesome person and if anyone deserves it more, it's you! If everyone gets out the vote, there is no reason you won't make it! Good Luck! :D

AndiLand

I'm working on getting my voting power up and letting you know that I got my vote in to hopefully help you bring home the gold! Your such an awesome person and if anyone deserves it more, it's you! If everyone gets out the vote, there is no reason you won't make it! Good Luck! :D

We're kicking ass at the moment, almost at the half way point for this round! I couldn't do it without all of you who have been supporting me, I can't thank you enough! :drawheart:

AndiLand

Re: Vote 4 Andi Land

I've just Voted for you Andi ! :lovecoupl
:heart: Love those Blue Panties also :heart:

andi-land-8.jpg

http://www.yourdailygirls.com/galleries/andi-land-candle-wax/

Thank you Juno! :lovebunny:

just delivering a vote for Andi Land as Best Adult Model :)

Woohoo! Thanks, I appreciate it! :lovecoupl

Holy hellfire! :drool2:

You have a vote from me every day, Miss Andi.

Yay! Thanks so much for your support! :kiss:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
The Cute said:
We're kicking ass at the moment, almost at the half way point for this round! I couldn't do it without all of you who have been supporting me, I can't thank you enough!
You are most welcome, Andi! Glad to be on your team again, voting for you everyday. :yesyes: As for thanking us ... I guess it could be looked as you pre-thanking us during the year by treating us to all your amazing, relaxing, destressifying drool bait :rubbel: fodder with that Canadian Cutie Artistic Twist AND with a great affable personality to boot. :thumbsup: Come Miss FreeOnes contest time it's our turn to return the favor and support you. You are irresistible, Andi! :yesyes: :bowdown:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Andi Land said:
Relax.... I'm still eligible for the Best Adult Model category... it's just candle wax!
:rofl2: Too funny! Yeah, one fucking drop of the wrong substance :D and your Best Adult Model eligibility would go down the drain. :rofl:

AndiLand

Vote 4 Andiland and join her Site
Love the Video to this one :heart:
Andi will make you feel like a stick of Dynamite ! :explosion: :explosion: :explosion: :explosion:

andi-land-9.jpg

http://www.yourdailygirls.com/galleries/andi-land-periwinkle-panties/

Hell yeah, glad you enjoyed it so much! :rubbel: You know I had a great time filming that scene! ;)

one more Best Adult Model vote

Thanks Dazza, always appreciated! Please keep 'em coming :bounce:

You are most welcome, Andi! Glad to be on your team again, voting for you everyday. :yesyes: As for thanking us ... I guess it could be looked as you pre-thanking us during the year by treating us to all your amazing, relaxing, destressifying drool bait :rubbel: fodder with that Canadian Cutie Artistic Twist AND with a great affable personality to boot. :thumbsup: Come Miss FreeOnes contest time it's our turn to return the favor and support you. You are irresistible, Andi! :yesyes: :bowdown:

Aw shucks, you're making me blush! Lol! Seriously though, it's been another great year so far, and win or lose, I will absolutely be sticking around so the fun can continue! :)

:rofl2: Too funny! Yeah, one fucking drop of the wrong substance :D and your Best Adult Model eligibility would go down the drain. :rofl:

Yup, that's right! :D

VOTE FOR Andi Land AS BEST ADULT MODEL PLEASE!!!! :computer:

BvpP7OvCMAEu6Bd.jpg:large

Thanks sweetie! PS - I love your siggy, if I haven't told you already.

You keep getting better and better! Winning the first time was due to some great work on her part, so this time around you should do even better because your work has become better as well! All my votes are coming your way! Lets Rock this party all the way to the finale as Numero Uno!!! :D

AndiLand

You keep getting better and better! Winning the first time was due to some great work on her part, so this time around you should do even better because your work has become better as well! All my votes are coming your way! Lets Rock this party all the way to the finale as Numero Uno!!! :D

Sounds like a great plan to me! :D Let's keep 'em coming! :partysml:

Start your day the right way. Vote for Andi for Best Adult Model

That's excellent advice! :clap: Thanks for your support! :lovebunny: