• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
My final vote for round 2 is in and it looks like you will probably take this round! Now it's going to be even more important to vote in the next round, so let's rally up the troops and do all we can to get you all the votes you need!!!!!! :D

AndiLand

Official Checked Star Member
My final vote for round 2 is in and it looks like you will probably take this round! Now it's going to be even more important to vote in the next round, so let's rally up the troops and do all we can to get you all the votes you need!!!!!! :D

I really hope I can finish this round strong, but I have some competition coming up the list pretty fast!

Please vote today guys, every single one counts! Thanks again for your support throughout this round! :heart: We're almost there.... just need one more vote for Best Adult Model from each of you this round! :)

FreeOnes01FS.jpg

Use your ONE vote you are allowed each day for a model wisely, ANDI for Best Adult Model and PEACHEZ for Best Cam Girl.

Remember that the winner of each round wins prize money this year too.

Attachments

• Miss Freeones.jpg
    Miss Freeones.jpg
    387.6 KB · Views: 164

AndiLand

i think i can manage that

Woohoo! Thank you so much Doc! Should I say it 16x fast? :bounce:

You will have my vote from day 2, and you will have it as long as i can give it to you.

Blue and white stiped panties are one of my most favorite things in the world, and you look so good in them :drawheart:

Thanks Shottis! :kiss: I remember those panties very well... I wore them in my first (and only!) panty stuffing scene! I'll be sure to keep an eye out for more blue and white striped pairs... are they still in season? :laugh:

Use your ONE vote you are allowed each day for a model wisely, ANDI for Best Adult Model and PEACHEZ for Best Cam Girl.

Remember that the winner of each round wins prize money this year too.

That's a great looking promo, thanks for making that! Very happy to see you posting in here again too :clap: It is much appreciated! :heart:

And yes... there is a $500 prize for this round and if I manage to hold on to the top spot, 100% of the winnings will go toward producing hot new content for my fans to enjoy... that's a win/win investment! Hope we can hang in there.... 12 hours to go!

Thanks Shottis! :kiss: I remember those panties very well... I wore them in my first (and only!) panty stuffing scene! I'll be sure to keep an eye out for more blue and white striped pairs... are they still in season? :laugh:

Yes, i do believe these are available all year long. You might have to import them from a warmer climate in the winter :D

AndiLand

Important news!!

The first round ends in eight hours, but we can vote one more time in seven hours from now.... keep an eye on that time countdown and let's squeeeze those last votes into my little box! ;) Haha. Seriously though, HUGE THANKS to everyone who has been voting. I couldn't do it without you all! :iloveyou:

I squeezed one last load into your thight little delicious box.

AndiLand

Nop Sweetie! but it's my duty as a Good Fan to promote You!! ;)

Don't be fooled and VOTE FOR Andi Land as BEST ADULT MODEL!!!! :thumbsup::computer:

BxKohisIUAAfggO.jpg:large

:iloveyou:

I squeezed one last load into your thight little delicious box.

Nothin' like a good creampie! Lol. Thanks very much and I hope you've saved some for the coming rounds (pun intended) ;)

Congratulations on your round 1 win Andi :partysml: