• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlluringVixens

It's all good; I'm not expecting nudity from every model. It's just when a model has been consistently nude in this or other sites then seeing her clothed in a set to me loses its value. But there must be a lot of collectors interested.

Rosalee does look great.!

I'm Canceling my membership. Wake me up when the Donna updates start coming again. Too many clothes, not enough slips or nude shots. More Donna and Candace. Then I will definately rejoin.

great Rosalee set today! she gets sexier every time a new update comes out wish there were more pics of this set tho still waiting on the nelanie ekyza and Cali Logan lesbian adventure set/vid.

Yea sorry man but not every set is gonna have nudity in it. If you find an update of a beautiful model disappointing or that its "lost its value" just because she isnt naked, thats your opinion. Plenty of guys out there will love it and I am not going to leave it off the site just because she isnt nude.

Anyways, for everyone else, enjoy a hot new set of Rosalee. Her most revealing yet!

http://galleries.alluringvixens.com/rosalee10-sheerlacedreams/1/?ccbill=2140112

That would be fine if there was a better balance. As it stands right now, there is about 1 nude set out of every 10 posted. And the only girls you do nude on your side are nude everywhere.

And then anytime anyone has any criticism of your site, instead of taking that criticism as an opportunity to potentially improve the site, you act like a colossal asshole. Get over yourself.

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I'm Canceling my membership. Wake me up when the Donna updates start coming again. Too many clothes, not enough slips or nude shots. More Donna and Candace. Then I will definately rejoin.

Sorry but Donna and Candace already have a ton of updates. Double and even triple as many as most any other Vixen. Although there will be more of them soon, its not a Donna and Candace website. Thanks for being a member though.

Mr. E don't listen to those guys! As long as you keep coming out with new stuff with Rosalee than you will get no complaints from me... Nude or just plain Sexy doesn't matter! Keep up the good work!!!

Sorry but Donna and Candace already have a ton of updates. Double and even triple as many as most any other Vixen. Although there will be more of them soon, its not a Donna and Candace website. Thanks for being a member though.

well I hope you still plan on posting the Donna update you said was coming soon the infamous jungle bliss vid of Donna wearing nothing but sand. it was awhile ago uou said it was coming soon.