• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlluringVixens

just an fyi for spunky and or E, the Rosalee video bikini and lace, the mp4 77mb download link is actually a craving carmen vid of her masterbating in the bathroom. thanks for that but I think I prefer smokin hot Rosalee anyday

on another note nice Rosalee vid today please post a topless shoot of her shes utter perfection and please make up for the missed update yesterday

so whats with the new "bonus" vixens tab? I like the girl but just wondering how its a bonus since it was the only uodate for friday. I could see if we got an uodate of and existing vixen and then the new girl on top of that also then she would be a bonus (and I wont mention the missed update for last week bcs it was probably bcs the spunkster was busy putting in the "bonus" tab) but yeah, will we be getting actual bonus sets or we just gonna call em that? bcs that would be awesome to have 2 updates on friday instead of only one

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
so whats with the new "bonus" vixens tab? I like the girl but just wondering how its a bonus since it was the only uodate for friday. I could see if we got an uodate of and existing vixen and then the new girl on top of that also then she would be a bonus (and I wont mention the missed update for last week bcs it was probably bcs the spunkster was busy putting in the "bonus" tab) but yeah, will we be getting actual bonus sets or we just gonna call em that? bcs that would be awesome to have 2 updates on friday instead of only one

Its for the people who piss and moan about me not adding girls they want to see quick enough. A way to get new girls on the site quicker and girls who may not have enough content to be a featured model. Now people are going to piss and moan about not getting 2 updates on Friday? Oh well, cant please everyone. Thanks to those of you who do enjoy the site.

Its for the people who piss and moan about me not adding girls they want to see quick enough. A way to get new girls on the site quicker and girls who may not have enough content to be a featured model. Now people are going to piss and moan about not getting 2 updates on Friday? Oh well, cant please everyone. Thanks to those of you who do enjoy the site.

not pissing and moaning, just wondering what exactly the new tab is about. thanks forr giving such a vague and crabby response tho, something new on the site is exciting sorry for getting my hopes up