• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlluringVixens

Damn, haven't logged onto here in a long long minute - but ^^ that is good news, lookin' forward to it. Also, if memory serves me correctly - years ago, back when you were just getting this site up and going, I believe it was MySpace you had a picture up of her in a white shirt in a pool. I'd actually be hard pressed to even call it a shirt it only covered half her tits lol, but yeah you had that picture cropped saying the uncropped version will be up on the upcoming site. Will that shoot/video ever make it to the light?

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Damn, haven't logged onto here in a long long minute - but ^^ that is good news, lookin' forward to it. Also, if memory serves me correctly - years ago, back when you were just getting this site up and going, I believe it was MySpace you had a picture up of her in a white shirt in a pool. I'd actually be hard pressed to even call it a shirt it only covered half her tits lol, but yeah you had that picture cropped saying the uncropped version will be up on the upcoming site. Will that shoot/video ever make it to the light?

Yes, that set will be coming at some point. Have a preview!

Attachments

• Donna10-web.jpg
    Donna10-web.jpg
    264.1 KB · Views: 317

Nice! She looks absolutely stunning there.

I've been meaning to ask you. I just picked up a Canon t4i for myself, mainly to shoot music videos for which is where the camera really shines - its cinematic video. Well it's also a very capable shot camera as aswell I guess, so is there any must have lenses or equipment for still shots that you'd suggest? Lots of fast pace shots will be taken aswell, if that changes anything.

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I find it hilarious how you say shit like this, and then when the next update isn't what you say it is, you throw Spunky under the bus saying you have no control over what updates are put up when.

Its people like you that make me want to never discuss when an update is on the horizon. I send the content, he schedules it to update. That video has been sent and should be up soon. I can just go back to saying nothing at all about any girls or updates if you'd like.

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Nice! She looks absolutely stunning there.

I've been meaning to ask you. I just picked up a Canon t4i for myself, mainly to shoot music videos for which is where the camera really shines - its cinematic video. Well it's also a very capable shot camera as aswell I guess, so is there any must have lenses or equipment for still shots that you'd suggest? Lots of fast pace shots will be taken aswell, if that changes anything.

Thats cool. You can do a lot with a little if you have your lighting, composition and other essentials down. Those last updates of Justene at the pool in the little coral bikini were shot with a Rebel XTi and a $75 "Nifty Fifty" lens. Some of those shots were used on the cover and in a layout for American Curves which is a national magazine. I shoot most of my web work with a T2i and 60D while most my print work is done with a 5D2. I have a variety of lenses but the two I think every photographer should have is the Canon "Nifty Fifty" (50mm f/1.8) and the Canon 85mm f/1.8 Both are very inexpensive but take very nice pics, good for video too. If you want a zoom, check out the Canon 24-105 f/4 IS L. Nice coverage on a crop sensor body.

Melanie is pretty sexy but I dont think golf is one of her stronger skills, I bet she'd be great hula hooping or doing some jumping jacks tho. lol maybe even on a trampoline ;)

I find it hilarious how you say shit like this, and then when the next update isn't what you say it is, you throw Spunky under the bus saying you have no control over what updates are put up when.

Get off E's ass, if you continue to be a jerk then those of us when enjoy the models and his work with be left without anything that truly is exclusive..........

:eek::drool2::drool2::drool2: whoooooo! Donna is in my opinion AVs poster girl. shes the girl next door, but a way hotter version ;). super excited to see any and all of her in many nore updates! ps E will the live webcams ever happen again? also will any of the awesome stuff you said would be coming this year be on the site soon?