• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlluringVixens

MrE, Ive heard stories of photographers that get their models hot during a shoot and end up having sex with them after the shoot is over. Is this a common thing and has it ever happened to you? Im not asking for names. Im just curious about the business.

MrE, Ive heard stories of photographers that get their models hot during a shoot and end up having sex with them after the shoot is over. Is this a common thing and has it ever happened to you? Im not asking for names. Im just curious about the business.

If true, what a dream job haha. :drool2:

yes I am also eagerly waiting in anticipation pleade make it happen soon. also had a question since ive been waiting for the never before seen nudes of Melanie elyza I have done some digging. why did her website go down id subscribe!!! also E where you the one who shot her and Cali Logan in "lesbian adventure" if possible id like to download that zip please put it up (id pay) just cant find it anywhere online. btw nice Kira set today, not the epic friday I was hoping for but nice Kira is smokin hot id also join her site if she had one lol

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
another friday and no "special" events, thanks E and Spunky for living up to your promisses

I said it was coming this year. We are only THREE weeks in to the year, calm down.

Zapps-Melanie decided to stop modeling. I shot her and Cali, that will be on the Vixens site soon.