• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

A Punch to the Face...a Venting Thread!

yes, id like to punch this virus that has had me feeling terrible for the past 3 days right into orbit. as of late, i never check the forecast, and i laugh at people that run in the rain. c'mon, is it burning your skin or melting your clothes? if you don't drive, you should ALWAYS carry a raincoat and umbrella, no matter how nice it seems in the morning, even if you did check the forecast. its been my experience that it's usually wrong. but i live in chicago and the weather changes constantly.

member20672

Closed Account
I know what you guys mean about the flu and cold season. I've had the same cough for about a month now. Problem is some days its ok while others its just unbearable.

Ax3C

Banned
(ahem) Hey, Nightfly?

I just don't know where to look anymore. I've tried EVERYWHERE. I'm about to give up on it. I just don't know. I just don't know.

I really need to know: How do you boil an egg?

Heh. HAHAHAHAHA :D :rolleyes: :rofl:

Trust me. I couldn't agree more, sir.

The people who get bitchier the closer to Christmas it gets. Holidays are meant to be celebrations so stop taking out your bitchiness out on the people who are there to help you.

I'd like to nominate myself for a few shots to the face....and a couple knuckles to the balls.

I have had a bad week and it seems to get worse daily.

I was an idiot on a date and I think I passed up sex...I didn't like her...but it was sex.
I am the only person in the world to fuck up a turkey brine...twice in the same week.
I was ill for my birthday but fine for thanksgiving when I fucked up those turkeys. I had to listen to how I mastered fucking it up...
And I lost my new/good shoes. I think I'm more upset with that.

So if anyone wants to throw a few shots my way....feel free.

member20672

Closed Account
USNinc said:
I'd like to nominate myself for a few shots to the face....and a couple knuckles to the balls.

I have had a bad week and it seems to get worse daily.

I was an idiot on a date and I think I passed up sex...I didn't like her...but it was sex.
I am the only person in the world to fuck up a turkey brine...twice in the same week.
I was ill for my birthday but fine for thanksgiving when I fucked up those turkeys. I had to listen to how I mastered fucking it up...
And I lost my new/good shoes. I think I'm more upset with that.

So if anyone wants to throw a few shots my way....feel free.
All right, I'm going first...nah, just kidding, everyone has a bad week that seems to never end. Best be to forget about it and move on.

The Leeds United supporters who whisled and boo'ed through the minutes silence for George Best yesterday.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
poggy1 said:
The Leeds United supporters who whisled and boo'ed through the minutes silence for George Best yesterday.

Yeah I heard about that - bet they feel proud of themselves....:mad:

Natural disasters (such as yesterday's earthquake in Iran, which was felt by a dear friend of mine all the way over in the UAE - she freaked out when we were talking; it happened at the same time we were talking)...they're tragic and kill people senselessly.

Hurricanes, tsunamis, earthquakes, typhoons, forest fires...all of them have imapcted people I know and care about just in this year alone, and it's pissing me off. :mad:
:thefinger :( :( :(

Last edited:
Sales/Tech reps that talk down you and think you should know everything. 2 hours and still on the phone trying to fix my laptop.

It kinda goes like this:

Rep: Remove this piece
Me: Uh where is that located
Rep: How can you not see that, hold on a few minutes

*Hold music*

R: Is it removed yet
M: You never told me where it was
R: It is right in front of you, just unscrew it, hold on a second

*Hold music*

And this just keep repeating, of the 2 hours + on the phone about an hour of that has been on hold. AHHHHHHHH!!!!! :thefinger :crash: :mad: :ak47:

My beloved Dallas Cowboys, for trying to get Terrell Owens !!

My alarm clock when it went off at 6 this morning. I'm used to working the graveyard shift so my new schedule is going to take some getting used to.

Reactions: AFA

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
foxycougar said:
My alarm clock when it went off at 6 this morning. I'm used to working the graveyard shift so my new schedule is going to take some getting used to.
I know what you mean. I'm on graveyard shift now 6pm to 6am :thumbsup:

Reactions: AFA

member20672

Closed Account
foxycougar said:
At least you woke up...I had mine set for 5:30 and I wasn't up until 6:30:eek:

member20672

Closed Account
:mad: :thefinger A punch to the drivers that when they are getting off the road to turn, they slow down half way through and let the ass of there car slowly ease off.