• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

A Punch to the Face...a Venting Thread!

McRocket

Banned
om3ga said:
Why not treat it as a rhetorical "punch", folks......:)

Oh, I never doubted that is what people treat it as; I just have some personal experience with this particular rhetorical 'punch'. And those experience(s) make the title of this thread a bit uncomfortable for me...that is all.

My slam goes out to the type of management that never takes a hard look at itself when business is bad. It's NEVER them...or their policies or practices. It's ALWAYS something the employees are or aren't doing properly.

member20672

Closed Account
kb22stang said:
We could have been French and just said... People you'd run away from as fast as you can...A Venting Thread

just a joke....offense intended
W/o a doubt this will piss off a few members, but in all honesty, I damn near fell off my chair when I read it:rofl:

americanharley said:
W/o a doubt this will piss off a few members, but in all honesty, I damn near fell off my chair when I read it:rofl:

Well, at least you got the point of the post....a joke. Glad it made one person laugh.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
My ex-wife. Then, somebody help her up and let me punch her again. (or, for those offended by the violent nature of this thread.....how about a banana cream pie to the face??)

Last edited:
Jagger69 said:
(or, for those offended by the violent nature of this thread.....how about a banana cream pie to the face??)

:1orglaugh I'm guessing that was your edit.

********** said:
Or we could have said... "people you'd nuke/napalm/gun down... the all-american venting thread..."

or "people whose oil you'd steal... the Texan venting thread"

Jokes, of course.

Hi everyone

I'm all for those...but if you're going to use the stealing one you have to add somethng about personal gain/use don't want anyone to confuse us with Robin Hood

********** said:
Or "people who would make you Jolly Angry and get rather ticked off before not saying a word to them and walking away with head held high, then calming down over a nice cup of tea... the British venting thread..."

The brits I've known were that placid. :)

For the girl at my bank that has no idea what she is doing and made my bank account negative $28,000 when a check for a large amount was deposited.

McRocket

Banned
foxycougar said:
For the girl at my bank that has no idea what she is doing and made my bank account negative $28,000 when a check for a large amount was deposited.

I hope they fixed it.

Me it was the opposite - sort of. When I opened an account with a certain online discount brokerage firm they credited me with $100,000 U.S. dollars that were not mine.
When I saw it I did not know what to do. I knew what I should do. But what was I going to actually do? Should I quickly close my account and transfer the funds to my bank account and make a beeline for Vegas?
I decided to wait and see if they corrected it. It took them most of the morning, but they did eventually correct it.
And though I am not mad at them at all. I still have to say shame on them for getting my hopes up and proving to me that I am not quite as high moraled as I wish I were.:)

I still to this day (this happened a few months ago) do not know what I would have done had they not caught their mistake. This sounds like a possible new thread subject. What would everyone else do?

Last edited:
Yes, they fixed it but after my debit card was declined when I went to pay for dinner that night. If I wouldn't have had another card on me we wouldn't have had any way to pay. I would have been pissed.

********** said:
Transfer the money immediately. ASAP. In a hurry. I'm being honest. My Julie had $5,000 mysteriously dropped into her account once. She immediately closed the account and changed banks. Insurance will have paid for it, if it was a banking error.

I'm sorry. I'm just being honest about not being honest.

Banks have rules with that. It's funny. If they make an error in their favor; you have up to 90 days to notify them. But if they make an error in your favor they have all the time in the world to correct it. Closing the account and taking the money would only work if you could dissappear. The only problem is that when you open an account you usually give the bank most of your information. They would get their money back somehow. Damn banks.

********** said:
Transfer the money immediately. ASAP. In a hurry. I'm being honest. My Julie had $5,000 mysteriously dropped into her account once. She immediately closed the account and changed banks. Insurance will have paid for it, if it was a banking error.

I'm sorry. I'm just being honest about not being honest.

Just a redistribution of wealth right. Now, I don't want to get preachy, but I guess I will. That's no different from theft. Someone had to pay for that money that she got for nothing. Who knows, someone might have lost their job over the mistake. Does that matter? Would she have not taken the money if she knew someone else would lose their job? Did she even think about it? I'm not judging her, I don't know her, but I am judging the action. Common theft is all that is.

For those of you think it's not. Would it be different if the insurance company accidentally paid only half of a life insurance policy? Would it be different if the bank withdrew $5K from your account and then just disapeared where you had no recourse? Of course it would, you'd be screaming about corporate greed, evil capitalism, we need more regulation.

Fox, you took the moral high ground on so many issues. Yet you advocate theft. Rationalize it any way you want, that's all we're talking about here. If you know it aint yours and you take it, it's theft. Hell, I saw my mother drive back to the grocery on more than one occasion because they gave her too MUCH change. I'm sure it won't matter much if it all, but I lost little respect for you after that post Fox. Nothing personal but I can't stand a thief or a liar.

I'd like to punch at least one of these telephone sale's rep's who alway's phone during meals.The other point is I don't want any of your crap anyway.

poggy1 said:
I'd like to punch at least one of these telephone sale's rep's who alway's phone during meals.The other point is I don't want any of your crap anyway.

That's how some of us make a living. To be honest, I've never understood the hatred for the telemarketer. They're just trying to earn a living. If you don't want to talk then don't answer or the phone, or just hang up. I personally have my wife or daughter answer the phone at all times.

member20672

Closed Account
poggy1 said:
Don't you just hate those mealy mouth Mother F*ckers. One of my professors said that he has stopped about 90% of them by picking up the phone and claiming that the person the caller is looking for is in jail.:D
I've been waiting for one to call so I could try it out.