• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

A Punch to the Face...a Venting Thread!

Nightfly said:
Snow - it's coming down like crazy here now!!! It looks great, but I hate driving my car in that stuff - mostly because most other drivers are dumbasses driving in it and cause accidents by thinking their SUV can go 60 miles per hour in 14 inches of snow....idiots!!!

I hate those people, and they are even worse at the start of winter. They drive a four-wheel drive SUV or truck and it gives them overconfidence in their own vehicles abilities. I try to tell them that it's isn't really going to help you stop your vehicle any faster, but they don't listen. So the road is like an ice rink and they are going down it at 70/mph. I am glad when they get past me. What's worse is when they get right up on the back of your car and your coming to a turn. You want to take it easy so you don't skid past the intersection, but your afraid that the car behind you will slam into you because they are impatient. Maybe the worst is when you're starting to get whiteout conditions and the cars coming at you in the other lane refuse to turn on their lights.:mad:

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
The mask, just so fake

what a joke

********** said:
How about Freeones mods then?

Too far, were not here to take this kind of shit, foxylipsus, 1 week ban.

This thread is on a warning now, if there are ANY personal remarks about the members of this board or the mods/admin then it will be closed down.

Last edited:
Thanks for reopening the thread, thfcmad - as I said in the very first post, the thread is for venting about stuff in life and not for attacks on members here - that was and has never been the thrust of this thread. It's simply a virtual punching bag for people to vent about crap in life that annoys them and not fellow members. :) :nanner: :hatsoff:

thfcmad said:
Too far, were not here to take this kind of shit, foxylipsus, 1 week ban.

This thread is on a warning now, if there are ANY personal remarks about the members of this board or the mods/admin then it will be closed down.

McRocket

Banned
Yes, I think it is good that the thread has been reopened. I don't think it was to blame for the above problems per se.

member20672

Closed Account
Seeing as the threads back, my punch goes to all of those who think Thanksgiving is a big thing. They say that today is the day to give thanks for all you have and those around you, when in reality, if you are thankful every day there is no need to sanction a special day for it.

soap operas, i can't believe there's a lot of womens and mens watching this crap !

as mentioned earlier by nightfly: people who drive like shit. whether they're driving like morons in bad weather, on phones, weaving in and out of lanes for no apparent reason, riding my bumper with high beams on, or when a group of say, 4-10 cars sees fit to drive 10mph below the limit on a day when there's no cause for it...id like to jaw everybody that drives in this fashion regularly (i understand that sometimes they're outstanding circumstances that cause a person to drive poorly) and they should never be allowed to drive again. and all those geezers with like a hundred boxes in their lincoln towncars leaving only enough room for them to sit and see out of the little gap they've left themselves in the windshield. they drive horrible.
i drive for a living, so this is a huge thorn in my side.

nothingandless said:
as mentioned earlier by nightfly: people who drive like shit. whether they're driving like morons in bad weather, on phones, weaving in and out of lanes for no apparent reason, riding my bumper with high beams on, or when a group of say, 4-10 cars sees fit to drive 10mph below the limit on a day when there's no cause for it...id like to jaw everybody that drives in this fashion regularly (i understand that sometimes they're outstanding circumstances that cause a person to drive poorly) and they should never be allowed to drive again. and all those geezers with like a hundred boxes in their lincoln towncars leaving only enough room for them to sit and see out of the little gap they've left themselves in the windshield. they drive horrible.
i drive for a living, so this is a huge thorn in my side.

I concur...
Also drivers for whom every trip is a 'terrifying' experience...never heard of buses people!!??
and people who buy big exec saloons and then drive at 20mph everywhere...why not just but a horse and cart??

Gas/petrol station owners/proprietors/managers who change their street price signs but don't change the actual price on the pump!

I got a refund today because it said $1.99 per gallon on the sign and the pump was set to $2.19 for the pre-Thanksgiving holiday travel "spike," price-gouging bullshit the oil companies always do when they know people are going to be travelling.

Talk about getting fucked in the ass...well I made them give me a refund. 20 cents X 15 gallons is three dollars....and for three bucks, although it's not much, you can buy some stuff. lol

It was really just the principle of the thing. :) :thefinger :mad: :thefinger :thumbsup:

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Arrogant people who think they are too much to read critisism in this board.
... and the lap dogs who Kiss their asses.

member20672

Closed Account
Nightfly said:
Gas/petrol station owners/proprietors/managers who change their street price signs but don't change the actual price on the pump!

I got a refund today because it said $1.99 per gallon on the sign and the pump was set to $2.19 for the pre-Thanksgiving holiday travel "spike," price-gouging bullshit the oil companies always do when they know people are going to be travelling.

Talk about getting fucked in the ass...well I made them give me a refund. 20 cents X 15 gallons is three dollars....and for three bucks, although it's not much, you can buy some stuff. lol

It was really just the principle of the thing. :
A lot of places do that cause they know the customer wont check the receipt. It happened to me once and the manager was pissed when I went back in and demanded my money back.:mad: :thefinger

americanharley said:
A lot of places do that cause they know the customer wont check the receipt. It happened to me once and the manager was pissed when I went back in and demanded my money back.:mad: :thefinger

And on that note.........stores that rip you off or use false advertising and then if you try to make a return or an exchange its almost more paperwork than trying to get a security clearance.

KO_Computer said:
Arrogant people who think they are too much to read critisism in this board.
... and the lap dogs who Kiss their asses.

I hear that...:thumbsup:

Ramaddan (sp?) just ended, Chanukkah (several different spellings) is near, and it's going to be Christmas season soon for many people as well...

I prefer "Happy Holidays" as a greeting because I cannot tell what a person's faith is just by looking at them; they might be Buddhist or Wiccan or Hindu as well...or atheist or agnostic. Tradition is one thing, but to assume everyone celebrates Christmas is absurd and unenlightened, IMO, even though it has become a largely secular tradition in Western societies.

So no, I don't think people should "Live with it." As globalization continues, particularly with internet access/use across the world, I personally feel that we should all be more sensitive, respectful, and informed of each other's cultures, but maybe that's just me.

I'm not at all flaming, but rather offering my opinion.

My :2 cents: :hatsoff:

Back to topic - the cold....again...it's getting really, really cold outside here! ggggggrrrrrr

om3ga said:
All this political correctness over renaming the forthcoming holiday season....

http://www.girlshost.com/hooters/score/n/linseydawn.html

Folks - it's Christmas. Live with it....:)

Last edited: