• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

A Punch to the Face...a Venting Thread!

4G63

Closed Account
Well it was hypocritical for me to say that, it really was. However I was a soldier too a Ranger, and I have seen the crimes of war. When your best friend is shell shocked and trembling with guilt and fear over shooting woman and children, with a barrel to his own head, you'll get the point.

When people are far from home and in a war-zone, things change. What those people need is a leader, a strong understanding leader that wears the weight of the world on they're shoulders and never gives up, never cracks. It's hard to be that person. But there is honor, there is chivalry, there is pride in helping making a difference. Bring those together who feel hope has left them.

If your so great spread your word to those who need it. If you have so much hope then share. C'mon man your fellow man needs help and you can't be bothered to help?

x4g63x said:
Well it was hypocritical for me to say that, it really was. However I was a soldier too a Ranger, and I have seen the crimes of war. When your best friend is shell shocked and trembling with guilt and fear over shooting woman and children, with a barrel to his own head, you'll get the point.

When people are far from home and in a war-zone, things change. What those people need is a leader, a strong understanding leader that wears the weight of the world on they're shoulders and never gives up, never cracks. It's hard to be that person. But there is honor, there is chivalry, there is pride in helping making a difference. Bring those together who feel hope has left them.

If your so great spread your word to those who need it. If you have so much hope then share. C'mon man your fellow man needs help and you can't be bothered to help?

I know what it is like to feel so depressed you think there is no hope, and I do care about people who are that way, it sucks, but to take it one step further is a permanent decision that is selfish and cowardly. If she had come into this platoon confided in someone she had these thoughts and then I had to pull suicide watch, I wouldn't mind, I would be happy to sit and talk with her, see if I couldn't help. I've had suicidal friends, a year down range will make you go crazy, but we were there for each other and it was never more than thoughts through their heads. With her, she is a new private, never deployed and married so she can't blame it on combat stress and then she is going to leave her family to suffer like that........thats where I get pissed.

Plus if you spent time in the military, then you should know how privates like to get out of the Army by faking suicide threats or attempts, and her being an MP she has access to weapons and rounds almost 24/7 so if she really was going to do it, I don't think she would've failed, I personally believe this an attempt to get out of the Army quick.

4G63

Closed Account
Well I just think this whole thread is in bad taste, and your post was just too much for me.

But with free speech and opinions and such. All I could do is throw in my $.02.

DON'T HATE MASTURBATE

Plus if you spent time in the military, then you should know how privates like to get out of the Army by faking suicide threats or attempts

Yeah but some blow they're heads off. I'd rather spend a day sitting on my ass bored than have a death on my conscious. But I see your still young, dumb, and full of cum. You'll never think like me, and I'll never think like you. C'est La Vie I guess.

member20672

Closed Account
This isn't so much me venting anger, but sending over a punch to ASU. For those of you that read the news, you know that several UofA students managed to sneak up and paint the guarded ASU A, on top of the mountain, our colors red and blue. So i'm throwing a punch into there faces.

Aren't college rivalries great.

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
americanharley said:
This isn't so much me venting anger, but sending over a punch to ASU. For those of you that read the news, you know that several UofA students managed to sneak up and paint the guarded ASU A, on top of the mountain, our colors red and blue. So i'm throwing a punch into there faces.

Aren't college rivalries great.
The question is what are you guys going to do about it...? :1orglaugh

and yes they are great!

member20672

Closed Account
Colonel said:
The question is what are you guys going to do about it...? :1orglaugh

and yes they are great!

Hey, I'm UofA all the way. I'm throwing my punch into the students over at ASU:fight:
Go WILDCATS

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
americanharley said:
Hey, I'm UofA all the way. I'm throwing my punch into the students over at ASU:fight:
Go WILDCATS
Great :1orglaugh

The cold - it's pissing me off because we've had such a mild Autumn where I live and now it's starting to get really damned cold outside....time for Winter. :mad: :thefinger

member20672

Closed Account
Nightfly said:
The cold - it's pissing me off because we've had such a mild Autumn where I live and now it's starting to get really damned cold outside....time for Winter. :mad: :thefinger
HAHAHA..the cold, how about taking on real weather, Phoenix summer days, with highs of 120 degrees and lows of 98 degrees. And for some reason, I love it.

member987

Closed Account
AND snow is in the forecast! If your punch does not faze old man winter, I hope mine knocks him out! :crash:

Nightfly said:

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
comanduc said:
AND snow is in the forecast! If your punch does not faze old man winter, I hope mine knocks him out! :crash:

No argument from here either (it's bloody cold and the forecast is even colder for the weekend)....

I would like to give a punch in the face to the people at the bank I went to this morning. I purposely decided to arrive early right before they opened so I could get inside as soon as possible and get on with other stuff I needed to do. Then they decide to open up about ten minutes after they were supposed to open so I sat there waiting.

Snow - it's coming down like crazy here now!!! It looks great, but I hate driving my car in that stuff - mostly because most other drivers are dumbasses driving in it and cause accidents by thinking their SUV can go 60 miles per hour in 14 inches of snow....idiots!!! :mad: :thefinger

Last edited:
A co-worker of mine "Fritz Klass" i just wish i could land a good one on his face he's always asking questions about something that is already done.
He thinks the he is the first one to know but in fact he's the last...:thefinger

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Nightfly said:
Who is Paul W.S. Anderson, and what is a "floppy cunt?" :confused: :dunno: :eek:

Paul W.S. Anderson:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0027271/

[edit] Have to admit though, I did like Soldier & Event Horizon.

As for the "floppy cunt".....I'll give that explanation a miss :)

Last edited: