• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
You are a tolerant man. I would have made her shave off the mustache too. Was she Armenian?
Yes she was, and she did shave of her pussy mustache for me. I was the first guy she did it for, and it did take a little smooth talk, but once it was off, and I dove in the first time, she was hooked. As far as I know, she probably still does. When she used the " your stubble irritates my coochie" excuse, I had no choice but to keep the beard area smooth. I kept the stache. I told her it was my flavor saver.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
There is good reason you don't want to be in the custody of The Gringos. Once we snatch you you've been snatched for good. Say high to the Lord Of The Rings people where you'll be housed. No escape. No parole. No sunshine. No mercy. FOREVER. HA-HA-HA!

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member

Attachments

• we_cant_all_be_neurotypical_karen_funny_meme_square_sticker-r7db6830d2679438981d13d21acfb4017_...jpg
    we_cant_all_be_neurotypical_karen_funny_meme_square_sticker-r7db6830d2679438981d13d21acfb4017_...jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 80

Any time someone throws a race card where race is not involved in any way a full 5 times Shia Lebouf will magically show up.

In an ironic twist, Shia fairly recently booked an exhibit of himself at a place on Beverly Bl. A handful of people lined up but this time he didn't appear.

This guy is the worst, scummiest carny wrestling promoter. Calling Ian Rotten a piece of shit would be elevating him. His shamelessness was the only thing that kept him through the entire interview.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Am I the only person that thinks this is the funniest ad YouTube has ever run? 🤣

🤣🤣

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Am I the only person that thinks this is the funniest ad YouTube has ever run? 🤣

🤣🤣
It is out there. Of course anything from Japan, is a little out there. Have you ever seen any of their game shows? Totally whacky and off the wall.