• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I thought this was the Tiki Doll from Trilogy Of Terror until I read it was Heidi Fleiss.

celebrity-big-brother-heidi-fleiss-pic-channel-4-mirror-grab-336593.jpg

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member

Best April Fool's Day 2023 pranks to play on your family - including frozen breakfast​

April Fool's Day is the perfect time for some harmless fun, so here are some funny ideas for pranks and jokes to play on your family at home this year

You'd better have your wits about you on Saturday as it's April Fool's Day - which means it's time for some harmless fun.

An annual tradition for decades now, families, friends and co-workers can play harmless tricks on each other up until midday.

Some people may have been planning their April Fool's jokes for the entire year, but sometimes the best pranks are the simplest.

Here are ten easy ideas for pranks you can play on your family at home:

1. Frozen breakfast​

The night before April Fool's Day, fill a bowl with cereal and milk, half-submerge a spoon - and then put it in the freezer.

Serve it up to your victim in the morning, and watch as they struggle to work out why they can't budge the spoon or eat their breakfast...

2. Swapped cereal​

For a quick and easy breakfast prank, simply swap over two (or more) bags of cereal before your family gets up in the morning.

You could also replace your victim's favourite cereal with rice or pasta to really confuse them when they pour themselves a bowl.

3. Text a typing dots gif

Even if you can't see your friends and family in person this April Fool's Day, you can still prank them remotely.

Start up a friendly text conversation with one of your friends, then halfway through send them a gif of the typing dots. They'll be waiting for a text that will never arrive...

4. Spider silhouettes​

Cut out spider shapes from black paper, and put them inside a lampshade. When the light gets turned on, it will look like there's a huge spider waiting to pounce.

If you're feeling artistic, you could also cut out huge cockroaches or scorpion shapes to really terrify your family.

5. Colourful water​

If you've got food colouring lying around, wipe some on the underside of your kitchen or bathroom tap spout, right where the water comes out.

This will dye the water as it flows out of the tap, giving your unsuspecting victim a big shock!

6. Swap beds​

If you've got young kids who are heavy sleepers, pick them up and move them into a different bed after they've dozed off.

They'll be very confused when they wake up on April Fool's Day morning.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/best-april-fools-day-pranks-29596659

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Re: chunky sports illustrated models

Attachments

• 338145477_466329998968345_4358813677192331799_n~2.jpg
    338145477_466329998968345_4358813677192331799_n~2.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 95

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin's first time on wrestling television. His real name is Steve Williams but a few years prior "Dr Death" Steve Williams was already wrestling in Mid-South territory so he changed his last name to Austin.

Y'know I was just thinking and totally forgot... Did Julian Sands ever turn up after getting lost hiking? If not I think he ran into some sorta bear who was so captivated by Julian's oddly eccentric and waify appearance that he grabbed Julian then dragged him off to his cave where he took him hostage. The bear has abandonment issues so he tore off Julian's arms and legs so he would never leave and stay forever. Unfortunately bears gotta eat and after the honeymoon was over the bear had the rest of Julian for supper.

AA16uYOM.img

anigif_sub-buzz-2228-1677276975-14.gif