• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*2016 US Presidential Elections* - Candidates, Statistics, Campaign Timelines, Debates

I watched it with an open mind. I thought the closing statements were terrible. So rehearsed and so cheesy. Don't you think that it was blatantly clear that faux had an agenda to knock trump down a notch or 2? That opening question to pledge not to run as a 3rd party was such a setup, knowing he'd step up. I thought that was just saying "we dont want you here!" the crowd boo'd and they got out of it what they wanted. But this shit "dont talk badly of another person in your party" shit is stupid. What about the actual issues instead of party first? If you don't agree with someone are you supposed to just go along anyway? If I were trump I'd announce today he's running as an independent. I wouldnt draw this out any longer because we know he's not going to get the nomination and run as a 3rd party candidate anyway. So why not put it back in the face of that stupid network? he isnt wanted in the republican party so why stay? to prove he can win? his ego is huge but he's a smart guy and he boasts about winning and calling people losers, so you'd think he'd want to step aside before he actually is voted out.

Ben Carson had an excellent closing statement I don't expect you to like them professing their faith in Jesus Christ Let's see if Democrats are asked to elaborate on their faith in their debates

Yes his was the only one that seemed authentic.

I was in a pizza place by my nail salon yesterday afternoon. they have a small bar with a tv and the happy hour debate was just about to start and they were talking about the candidates. Its in an area called Trinity which is a newer area with golf course community houses. When they showed Ben Carson one of the men at the bar said to another couple and said, "why do we have to have our own ******" I listened to their racism for a few minutes and then jumped in and said "that ****** has more brains and accomplishments in his life than all of you put together" and the guy said to me, "but he's still a ******"

This is the second time I've heard the n word said in that place out loud with zero care about who hears it. No one disagreed or stepped up at all. The first time was over the Ferguson shooting. Different people, same mind set.

I liked his comment that when he was taking a child into surgery that he never notices their skin color. I would have probably punched the guy in the bar

Yeah he was good with it and he was the only one who didn't look like they were reciting a memorized script. He seemed real.

I wanted to punch the guy believe me. His wife called me a bimbo LOL I have to laugh about it because I was wearing no makeup, hair in a pony tail and a tshirt a size too big. I hope snoop dog is our next president just to make that guy's life hell lol

Anyone else notice they never show Trump's wife? Ever! Why isn't she getting more attention in all of this? She used to be super hot. Now she's got the surgery face and getting a little older. She's still a pretty woman though. Interesting that you don't see her at all.

With 22 Candidates no News channel is going to devote much time on a spouse (excluding Bill C. of course) I don't think I've seen any of the wives unless they had a "Christmas card" like announcement. The stock footage MSNBC defaults to when they don't have something more relevant of Trump is him descending his gold gilded escalator at Trump Tower going to make his announcement. Isn't the woman with him his wife? or is it an assistant?

I didn't watch the whole thing, I had to cut out and I'm not gonna DVR that shit, but the Fox mods went after them from the get go so much so they're being lauded by their non-competitors from the democrat media wing. It wasn't just Trump either. They quickly exposed Carson as not belonging there (as great as a guy as he is). The heated exchange between Christie and Paul was nice. It's a good thing they were on opposite ends of the podium.

Trump got too much attention and they didn't really ask him any policy questions. It seemed like they were just trying to get him to fuck up, which I think he did a little by trying to deflect the questions about his opinions about women. I think Fiorina did the best of anyone in either lineup. Walker got it right by saying they should focus on Hildebeast and policy; not on infighting.

Rubio and Cruz gained ground; Paul slipped a little; Walker was impressive; Bush slipped a little; Dr. Carson doesn't look ready.

Agree Fiorina did well. Let's see how she fares if/when she gets elevated to the grown up table.

Kudos to the panel for not just teeing up a bunch of softball questions. I hope the dems follow suit.

Several of the candidates did a bang up job competing over who had the most humble beginnings. Apparently this is a powerful selling point.

impressions:

Trump - Epic fail. Thanks for playing. Back to reality shows and manufacturing ties in China.
Bush - Solidified his position as the most "electable" Republican candidate. Was really put off by the way he framed his answer to the Iraq invasion question, but otherwise thought he did well.
Christie - Seemed to gain some ground but has a whole lot more to make up. Still tends to be overly emotional, and his priority to grow our already gignormous defense budget doesn't figure to play too well in the general election. Appeared to stomp Paul pretty soundly in their standoff, but from what I've read he wasn't actually appointed U.S. Attorney on 9/10/01, so :dunno:
Carson - Intelligent, earnest fellow who made the best quip of the night but is too much the holy roller and clearly hopelessly in over his head.
Cruz - I didn't realize until last night just how much of a lunatic this guy might be. Yikes. Arguably also the most staged/rehearsed of the 10. Good luck keeping all of those "first day in office" promises, Ted :rolleyes:
Paul - Tried from the get go to be the tough guy but didn't succeed.
Kasich - Meh. Fared reasonably well but wasn't inspiring.
Rubio - Did ok but seems a little unpolished yet. Maybe next time. Maybe a VP slot.
Walker - Fairly ho hum effort. Don't get a presidential feel from this guy at all. Another fundy Christian who's stances on social issues figure to bury him, no matter how much he tries to deflect.
Huckabee - I suspect at some point in time there have been bodies buried under this guy's house lol But seriously folks, he should concentrate his energies on evangelist preaching. That's his wheelhouse.

I thought now would be a good time to mention there will be 11 YES 11! more Republication Debates and Fox has 4 of them. Next debate will be Sept 16 on CNN from Reagan Library in S Cal. if a wildfire hasn't burned away that part of the state.

First of 6 Democratic debates is on CNN Oct 13 in Las Vegas.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Diau5di.jpg

Cobra Commander and Lord Vader are the only ones I'd consider voting for because of their military service.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
She would be a step up from the current administration. $80 trillion in unfunded liabilities (and that's not all due to President Stompy Foot, I know). We're already in a world of shit. There's not much further to go. But I would give Fiorina the nod over Hilldebeast. The only talent or accomplishment of Cankles is self promotion. She's a failure at everything she's done except getting elected by stupid New Yorkers and getting appointed as SecState as a consolation prize for failing so miserably in 2008. Her ship cannot sink fast enough for me.