• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*2016 US Presidential Elections* - Candidates, Statistics, Campaign Timelines, Debates

To you, they are all far right. We're gonna give it a go. It was said that if we won moderates we win the election. Romney did and still lost.

Brace yourself. It's not going to be pretty.

The deadline just passed for announced Natl poles that Fox News will use to determine who will make the Main event or Kids table 5pm debate on Thursday. The announcement will be in a little while.

9pm debate will be Trump, Bush, Walker, Huckabee, Carson, Cruz, Rubio, Paul, Christie & Kasich.
5pm kids table will be Perry, Santorum, Jindal, Fiorina, Graham, Pataki & Gilmore.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
So, finally, this thursday, the first debate on FOX will be on! And I believe Fallon pretty much wrapped thinbgs up in this clip.

As für the last point he makes - let's be real, you know it is already as he says. I betcha!

:2 cents:

Politicians are only two types, good ones and live ones

Happy Hour debate I rated Jindal as the winner, followed by Santorum, Gilmore, Fiorina, Pataki, Graham, Perry

These debates are such a snoozefest because of the format. Back in May when the Brits were holding their elections I caught Question Time on the BBC and it was so different from anything that we do here in the U.S. I want to see our candidates do that where they stand there for a half hour and just take questions rapid fire from the audience.

These debates are such a snoozefest because of the format. Back in May when the Brits were holding their elections I caught Question Time on the BBC and it was so different from anything that we do here in the U.S. I want to see our candidates do that where they stand there for a half hour and just take questions rapid fire from the audience.

Can't see the Youtube clip. However I would like to know: Who determines the audience? If they tried to do it that way I'm sure it would be "fixed".

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Trump got too much attention and they didn't really ask him any policy questions. It seemed like they were just trying to get him to fuck up, which I think he did a little by trying to deflect the questions about his opinions about women. I think Fiorina did the best of anyone in either lineup. Walker got it right by saying they should focus on Hildebeast and policy; not on infighting.

Rubio and Cruz gained ground; Paul slipped a little; Walker was impressive; Bush slipped a little; Dr. Carson doesn't look ready.

The intention of faux was very clear. Discredit trump and attack him on his character. I think he's a joke and is a mockery of the political process, but to see a network treat a candidate so unfairly just made me hate faux even more. They didn't ask him a single policy question. Not one.

Kasich is weird with his mannerisms and he was full of shit on his claims of success with the economy in Ohio. Factcheck him and you'll see for yourself that those big claims haven't happened.

Rubio did ok.

Bush sucks and he just looks weak.

Ben Carson could be a good candidate. Smart and likeable but then you hear him talk a little while and realize he's nutty.

Huckabee is just himself. Seems likable but then you hear his god crap and how the democrats are on the verge of making christianity illegal and you just realize he's crazy.

Paul is a whiner and not a good candidate at all.

christie is a fat ass who is not presidential at all

ted cruz. creepy face. high pitch voice. weird facial expressions when he talks. articulate and crazy as a shithouse rat.

Winner of the night? Rubio probably. I dont see the Kasich win everyone else talked about.

The worst part: the moderators and that fucking local news banter back n forth.

The intention of faux was very clear. Discredit trump and attack him on his character. I think he's a joke and is a mockery of the political process, but to see a network treat a candidate so unfairly just made me hate faux even more. They didn't ask him a single policy question. Not one.

Kasich is weird with his mannerisms and he was full of shit on his claims of success with the economy in Ohio. Factcheck him and you'll see for yourself that those big claims haven't happened.

Rubio did ok.

Bush sucks and he just looks weak.

Ben Carson could be a good candidate. Smart and likeable but then you hear him talk a little while and realize he's nutty.

Huckabee is just himself. Seems likable but then you hear his god crap and how the democrats are on the verge of making christianity illegal and you just realize he's crazy.

Paul is a whiner and not a good candidate at all.

christie is a fat ass who is not presidential at all

ted cruz. creepy face. high pitch voice. weird facial expressions when he talks. articulate and crazy as a shithouse rat.

Winner of the night? Rubio probably. I dont see the Kasich win everyone else talked about.

The worst part: the moderators and that fucking local news banter back n forth.

Being that you don't support any of them, I still think that is a fairly reasonable take. I was probably more biased against Bush and Kasich than you were .

I"ll be honest, Christie isn't my guy, but he is always going to give a solid performance. Rand Paul is schizo for me. Some things he says about civil liberties makes me want to give him a high five then he starts whining like a spoiled frat boy As a conservative Cruz was solid, and probably improved his stock. Trump was singled out ( The Koch brothers put a bounty on his head last night) and he was asked questions of a personal nature whereas the others were not.

I actually think Trump being Trump did OK because it was his first debate.

If Carly had been there I think she would have done well there too. I think she is going to be a factor.

Look for her to move up and be included iin top tier candidates iin the next debate.

Carson, has a bright future, maybe not this time but he will be a major player iin the future.