• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2011/2012 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I take it the team you rooted for lost because you're awful grumpy LD! :)

How can a game with a total of 103 points not be interesting? WV scored 49 in one half &
broke a bunch of bowl records in an "upset" win. The fumble recovery for a touchdown was stunning!

Loved the chrome Oregon helmets, Houston beating up on Penn State, Florida beating
Ohio State & Florida State beating Notre Dame. I felt bad for the Stanford kicker too
but preferred to see Oklahoma State win because I think they should've played LSU.

Who do you guys think have been the most impressive, surprising & disappointing teams?

I didnt know you liked football ;) LSU has been the most impressive, glad the pokes won, I think the most disappointing team this year was Texas A&M they were preseason Top 10 and finished 7-6.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Well this certainly is the year for shitty kickers....K-State has not shot now. Chokers....:facepalm:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
^^

You must have been away for a while. You posted this in last year's thread...

:1orglaugh

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
As most of you guys know I am a FSU fan.I live in SEC country and just for a little show of power. Of the 14 teams of the SEC 9 of them are going to bowl games 64% of them of that 14.Six of the teams won 10 or more games. Damn I am a nerd:crying:

As most of you guys know I am a FSU fan.I live in SEC country and just for a little show of power. Of the 14 teams of the SEC 9 of them are going to bowl games 64% of them of that 14.Six of the teams won 10 or more games. Damn I am a nerd:crying:

You're posting in the old thread, man!!

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
EDIT: These aren't the droids you're looking for...

Status
Not open for further replies.