• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2011/2012 NCAA Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
If I had a buck for everytime Matt Millen compared Andrew Luck to Peyton Manning and John Elway, I could buy Freeones from Peter and Rolaid. :1orglaugh

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
He missed it!!!! :facepalm:

Hooked it left....OT!

Between not doing well in games against other AQ conference schools and not doing well in bowl games (1-5) the Pac 12 sure is earning its repuation for being one of the softball conferences this season. Very bad year for the Pac 12 overall.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Between not doing well in games against other AQ conference schools and not doing well in bowl games (1-5) the Pac 12 sure is earning its repuation for being one of the softball conferences this season. Very bad year for the Pac 12 overall.

USC will rise again.

Believe it!!

Are these games any good? Canadian television would rather air Blue Mountain St and World Junior highlights than premier college games.

Yes, both the Rose bowl and Fiesta bowl were great games. Sorry you had to miss it.

Awesome day for sports.

USC will rise again.

Believe it!!

With Matt Barkley coming back, and those 2 great recievers Woods and Lee, theyre going to be a force. they technically shouldve played in the championship game except for the sanctions. the Pac 12 looks even worst when UCLA which had to get a mercy waiver to play a bowl with a losing record didnt prove to anyone they belonged in a bowl, where Western Kentucky shouldve been playing instead.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
With Matt Barkley coming back, and those 2 great recievers Woods and Lee, theyre going to be a force. they technically shouldve played in the championship game except for the sanctions. the Pac 12 looks even worst when UCLA which had to get a mercy waiver to play a bowl with a losing record didnt prove to anyone they belonged in a bowl, where Western Kentucky shouldve been playing instead.

UCLA will fall futher back into obscurity once USC gets firing on all cylinders again.
Layne Kiffin takes alot of heat but I think hes a great football mind and what he did w/ USC, with what he had this year, just solidifies that fact.

It'll take a while but the PAC 10 will rise again.
The Pac 10 goes as USC goes...always been, always will.

Robert Woods might be a top 10 pick in the 2013 NFL draft. thats all i have to say about USC for now. He was too good to be playing in college this past season.

the Pac 12 looks even worst when UCLA which had to get a mercy waiver to play a bowl with a losing record didnt prove to anyone they belonged in a bowl, where Western Kentucky shouldve been playing instead.

I don't understand how WKU went 7-1 in their conference, and got passed up for a team that went 5-3 in the same conference with the same schedule, FIU. They need to conform more to the standings on these selections. Same shit as the Citrus Bowl taking 5-3 Nebraska instead of 7-1 Michigan State, who are in the same exact division.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Wow. First, Michigan wins an improbable bowl game, then Gino leads his team to a big lead in the OB. It's some kinda week for Michigan teams and quarterbacks who left Michigan for another team.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
I must take the opportunity to extol the virtues of the much-maligned University of Houston in the wake of their dominant performance over Penn State this past weekend. Say what you will, but there can be no question that the Cougars are a legitimate force to be reckoned with....as they so amply displayed in what was nothing less than an ass-kicking against a traditional power and Big 10 mainstay in the personification of the storied Nittany Lions of Penn State. Congrats to coach Levine, Case Keenum and the rest of the squad for what was a vindicating performance to say the least. I'm looking forward to U of H moving to the Big East....they should be an immediate favorite to win the title in their first year if all goes according to plan. This is a program on the rise so keep your eyes on them! :thumbsup:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Sweet Jebus, why does Clemson even bother putting a defense on the field? :facepalm: WVU is embarrassing them right now.

Somebody needs to give the Tigers a white flag. Otherwise, the Mountaineers might put up ninety before the game is over.

Sweet Jebus, why does Clemson even bother putting a defense on the field? :facepalm: WVU is embarrassing them right now.

Somebody needs to give the Tigers a white flag. Otherwise, the Mountaineers might put up ninety before the game is over.

That game was pathetic. Not even interesting to watch.

That game was pathetic. Not even interesting to watch.

I take it the team you rooted for lost because you're awful grumpy LD! :)

How can a game with a total of 103 points not be interesting? WV scored 49 in one half &
broke a bunch of bowl records in an "upset" win. The fumble recovery for a touchdown was stunning!

Loved the chrome Oregon helmets, Houston beating up on Penn State, Florida beating
Ohio State & Florida State beating Notre Dame. I felt bad for the Stanford kicker too
but preferred to see Oklahoma State win because I think they should've played LSU.

Who do you guys think have been the most impressive, surprising & disappointing teams?

I take it the team you rooted for lost because you're awful grumpy LD! :)

How can a game with a total of 103 points not be interesting? WV scored 49 in one half &
broke a bunch of bowl records in an "upset" win. The fumble recovery for a touchdown was stunning!

Loved the chrome Oregon helmets, Houston beating up on Penn State, Florida beating
Ohio State & Florida State beating Notre Dame. I felt bad for the Stanford kicker too
but preferred to see Oklahoma State win because I think they should've played LSU.

Who do you guys think have been the most impressive, surprising & disappointing teams?

While I didn't actually care about either team, yes, the team I picked to win lost.

I have encountered attitudes like yours before - I don't get it. Just because a lot of points were scored, that makes it an interesting game? Some of the most interesting games I have watched have been defensive struggles, with very few points scored. To me, a tight, competitive game is infinitely more interesting than a 40 point blowout.

Also, I think Michigan State has been surprisingly good. I had no expectations for them, and when Notre Dame beat them this year, I figured they would be a non-entity. However, they ended up having a pretty good season.

As far as disappointments, how about every team in Florida?

Status
Not open for further replies.