• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2009/2010 WORLD Football (EPL, Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, etc)

I think it's time to turn the *calendar year* and go ahead and begin to talk about the next season. Heck, the English teams will begin reporting for training camp in about 2 weeks:eek:

Oh, lookee here. Arsenal news tops the day. Milan are ready to swoop in with an offer for Adebayor. I hope it's in the 25mil pound range:thefinger

If Milan have a decent offer in hand...I hope Le Professeur lets Adebayor go. We have attacking options and, yes, Bendtner might be an important one next season:rolleyes::D

Where does everyone think Tevez will go? I thought he'd leave England, but it looks like he wants to stay:dunno:

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
I think it's time to turn the *calendar year* and go ahead and begin to talk about the next season. Heck, the English teams will begin reporting for training camp in about 2 weeks:eek:

Oh, lookee here. Arsenal news tops the day. Milan are ready to swoop in with an offer for Adebayor. I hope it's in the 25mil pound range:thefinger

If Milan have a decent offer in hand...I hope Le Professeur lets Adebayor go. We have attacking options and, yes, Bendtner might be an important one next season:rolleyes::D

Where does everyone think Tevez will go? I thought he'd leave England, but it looks like he wants to stay:dunno:

Ade-bye-bye already left Arsenal with his attitude, so no loss...for example:

April 27, 2009 - On hearing that Milan were interested in signing him: "For me that must be something special. It is like a boy being told (pop star) Beyonce is looking for them."

So wtf is Arsenal? Ugly Betty??

My only wish is that he went last season - would have got more cash.

Guess I'm just fed up with Footballers like Ade-bye-bye, Ronaldo & Gareth Barry these days.....:mad:

el_turbo

Closed Account
Kaka and Critiano might be with Real Madrid, but I still think Barcelona will take win it again this year.

After having sold Cristiano Ronaldo (95M€) and Carlmos Tevez (30M€), Manchester has plenty of moeney to buy players. They have spotted Karim Benzema (Lyon), Sergio Aguero (Atletico Madrid) and Franck Ribery (Bayern).

Ribery's got offers from Real, Chelsea, Manchester and Arsenal. It seems he would prefer Real. But Bayern is not ok to sell their best player.

Benzema has offers from Manchester and Real. Lyon's Chairman said earlyer that Benzema will stay in Lyon one more year. The player himself said vhe would. But it seems that the club may changehis mind considering the fact that Benzema will be sold for about 35M€.
Lyon is negociating to buy Lisandro Lopez (FC Porto). To play with Benzema or to remplace him ?

Real is trying to buy Benzema but in fact, Benzema is only a 2nd choice. 1st choice would be David Villa (FC Valence) but the problem is that FC Valence Chairman doesn't want to sell his best player. But Valence has got serious financial troubles, they need money !

Diego Milito (Genoa, best scorer from the Calcio last year) signed to Inter Milan.

Marseille is very close from signing Lucho Gonzales (FC Porto).

Barcelona wants to sell Samuel Eto'o but for now, they have onlyu received one offer, from Manchester City. Eto'o rejected it.

What is everyone's opinion on Benzema? For me--I haven't seen much out of him. I'm not too sure what to make of Ribery either. He suffered a nasty leg injury last year. I've seen a lot of Ribery on the French National Team, and I've liked what I've seen, but I also haven't seen a lot of jaw-dropping stuff out of him...:dunno: Am I wrong?

I have been VERY impressed with Tevez everytime I've seen him.

What is everyone's opinion on Benzema? For me--I haven't seen much out of him. I'm not too sure what to make of Ribery either. He suffered a nasty leg injury last year. I've seen a lot of Ribery on the French National Team, and I've liked what I've seen, but I also haven't seen a lot of jaw-dropping stuff out of him...:dunno: Am I wrong?

I have been VERY impressed with Tevez everytime I've seen him.
I agree, IMO, Benzema is over-rated. H'es very good, but not as good as guys such as Villa, Eto'o or Ibrahimovic.

About Ribery, the guy is really very good. Not as fast or technical as guys suc as Cristiano or Messi but he has more grinta. I mean, Cristiano and Messi, when their team doesn't have the ball, they just wait for their team-mates to catch it.
Ribery does his part of the defensive job. And, about Ribery he's the kind of guy who never give up, who gives his maximum form the kick-off to the final wistle.

Dudes, Benzema is only 21. Villa, Eto'o and Ibra are in their late 20's.

Benzema is potential waiting to happen. He's the closest striker to Real Ronaldo since well, Real Ronaldo, who is still killing it by the way(he's the phenomenon of course). But yeah he's very similar as a powerful number 9 running type forward, rather than an aerial threat/target man or a fox in the box goal poacher, he's more a striker that runs with the ball at his feet.

The next decade will be all about the legendary Gourcuff/Benzema pairing. In decades to come, people will talk about how Yoann Gourcuff would supply Karim Benzema and both destroyed the world.

Benzema is a decent player but I don't see the point in signing him due to the attacking strength already.

I expect they will play the something along the lines of.
With
Casillas
Ramos Albiol Pepe Marcelo
Diarra
Ronaldo Kaka Raul Higuain
Benzema

If they sign Ribery who get's dropped,. Should be Benzema.

After having sold Cristiano Ronaldo (95M€) and Carlmos Tevez (30M€), Manchester has plenty of moeney to buy players. They have spotted Karim Benzema (Lyon), Sergio Aguero (Atletico Madrid) and Franck Ribery (Bayern).

Ribery's got offers from Real, Chelsea, Manchester and Arsenal. It seems he would prefer Real. But Bayern is not ok to sell their best player.

Benzema has offers from Manchester and Real. Lyon's Chairman said earlyer that Benzema will stay in Lyon one more year. The player himself said vhe would. But it seems that the club may changehis mind considering the fact that Benzema will be sold for about 35M€.
Lyon is negociating to buy Lisandro Lopez (FC Porto). To play with Benzema or to remplace him ?

Real is trying to buy Benzema but in fact, Benzema is only a 2nd choice. 1st choice would be David Villa (FC Valence) but the problem is that FC Valence Chairman doesn't want to sell his best player. But Valence has got serious financial troubles, they need money !

Diego Milito (Genoa, best scorer from the Calcio last year) signed to Inter Milan.

Marseille is very close from signing Lucho Gonzales (FC Porto).

Barcelona wants to sell Samuel Eto'o but for now, they have onlyu received one offer, from Manchester City. Eto'o rejected it.

Well Benzema is at Madrid now. His boyhood favourite club.(just about every football players)

I agree, IMO, Benzema is over-rated. H'es very good, but not as good as guys such as Villa, Eto'o or Ibrahimovic.

About Ribery, the guy is really very good. Not as fast or technical as guys suc as Cristiano or Messi but he has more grinta. I mean, Cristiano and Messi, when their team doesn't have the ball, they just wait for their team-mates to catch it.
Ribery does his part of the defensive job. And, about Ribery he's the kind of guy who never give up, who gives his maximum form the kick-off to the final wistle.

Ribery is probably the best dribbler in the world after Messi, way better with the ball at his feet than Cristiano.

Also, c'mon man! Everyone knows that one of the reasons Barca destroyed everyone in La Liga last year was their front third pressing, the 3 forwards of Messi, Eto'o and Henry committed more fouls than their defenders! They are considered their 'first' defenders. Messi tracks back, that's what makes him even more of an insane player, he can steal the ball as easily as he runs with it, just look at the video on youtube 'the legend of lionel messi', some of the most insane tackling you'll see.

Benzema is a decent player but I don't see the point in signing him due to the attacking strength already.

I expect they will play the something along the lines of.
With
Casillas
Ramos Albiol Pepe Marcelo
Diarra
Ronaldo Kaka Raul Higuain
Benzema

If they sign Ribery who get's dropped,. Should be Benzema.

Benzema and Ribery play together on the french national team. Benzema is now their first choice striker, Ribery is a left winger. If anything he will replace Higuain on your list and it's already been noted that Raul is a bench warmer this season.

Robben gets dropped. Higuain is a back up or possibly the support striker for Benzema.

This is the fan line up being thrown around

-------------------Casillas

----Ramos ---- Albiol --- Pepe --- Arbeloa (or Clichy - unlikely but Valdano wants him)

----------L.Diarra ---- Xabi Alonso

Christina ------- Kaka ------ Ribery

------------- Benzema

Ridiculous. I couldn't even buy this team on Fifa 09.