• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Your Username

Kil4Thril

Closed Account
My username comes from Dire Straits song Tunnel Of Love. I was listening to it while I registered on FreeOnes, so I just picked it... :rolleyes:

Very similar here. Way back when, the only ISP at home was AOL. When trying to find a usable screen name. AC/DC's "Shoot to Thrill" came on the radio. That was taken, but my iteration wasn't. Thus, Kil4Thril was born, and has been used at MANY forums since.

I'm a Redwings fan. I just added That to be different.

jasonk282

Banned
Mine is of a very very close friend of mine that lost his life in Iraq to an IED

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
About ten years ago one of my best friends had a smoker. We all brought cigars and our own steaks to grill and we watched pay per view boxing. Great time. We all had a few beers and after watching the fight we started getting his dogs riled up by pretending to attack him. He went back into the bedroom and came out with some styrofoam packaging from a new computer. He snuck up behind me and hit me as hard as he could, like a professional wrestler with a 2x4.

We were all amazed at how worked up his dogs became and we all got into a styrofoam fight. In the middle of the melee my buddy said something like, "I will own you, Johnny Styro." And thus my wrestling pseudonym was born.

kristoflaw10

Closed Account
Hello all... I gave myself this username because I have always liked the name Christophe, just not so much the spelling and Mr Law... well, that sounds cool... to me anyway. I through in the 10 because it's been my number in sports throughout my life for the most part. :)

SpK is an abreviation of Spooky. Spooky is my artist name for about 9 or 10 years (draws, graffitis and photoshop now)

what is a "wiccian" ?

My name is a book title written about Camorra mafia in Naples, Italy. Ever since I found my grandpa was in the mafia I've been researching and writing papers ever since...

Rompeprop

It's an embryo that you use as a yo-yo, or something to that extent.
Ahhh... "This next song is about fucking with your fetus on a wire... it's called, Embryo-yo, yo-yo, yo-yo."

Whatever, it's a goregrind song that's alot of fun to listen to. Enough.

METAL HEAD

Closed Account
thought maybe i did this here before but any way. im a fan of all diffrent types of metal thrash speed death black power classic and nu-metal.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
It´s the name my mother and father gave me, so yeah, i would say it means something special to me.

My name is a book title written about Camorra mafia in Naples, Italy. Ever since I found my grandpa was in the mafia I've been researching and writing papers ever since...

Interesting. I'd always thought your name was some kind of STD that I didn't know about. :hatsoff:

Wainkerr99

Closed Account
Mine is actually supposed to be WainKerr99 but I didn't want to push it. (Me, not pushing it - that's a first).

Its a whole lot better than CMABzk92u, which it was before.

One day on a distant hill above the legendary city of Katmandu, I was stumbling on the tiny little path that leads to the topmost peak of the Oracle Priesthood, the group who guide into wisdom those who make the journey alone with a pure and untainted heart.

I was suddenly pushed out of the way by a couple of local townspeople hurrying by, carrying an enormous wickerbasket full of local fruits and vegetables from the fields down below.

They shouted something that sounded like "Wankker." Anyway, I continued until I collapsed exhausted at the feet of the Great One at the top of the stairs leading up to the Temple. After kneeling quietly before him for a week, he finally spoke.

He said one word, "Wanker."

I looked up surprised, but could see by his expression he had nothing to add.

So, I stumbled my weary way down back to the fabled city.

Again I was bumped aside by the two busy citizens who shouted "Wankker" at me as they trotted by.

That night, I had troubled dreams. They were of great dragons and mystical Griffons that flew around a castle. On the top of the turrets it seemed were engraved in gold lettering the words Wanker. Weird.

Well, on the way home, I spotted a flock of geese flying in a perfect W formation.

I began to believe someone was trying to tell me something.

No, it wasn't to shut up and stop writing this drivel.

The name of the assistant at the airport was Wayne or Waine. The porter at the hotel had the name Wayne. I kept seeing Kerr Smith popping up on TV. I was booked into room 99.

Plus, I am genuinely sort of obsessed with the number 9.

That night, as I lay on the roof of the hotel gazing at the stars, I saw a big WAINKERR amongst them

The taxi driver's name was Wayne.

When I got back to America some big dude called Wayne smashed his fist into my face at a bar.

That is when it occurred to me.

Its a whole lot better than CMABzk92u, which it was before.

That's who the fuck you are. I'd been going apeshit trying to figure out who the hell you were, and where the fuck he went. :1orglaugh