• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Your Username

Kingfisher - A highly agressive bird that lives in Northern California. I just like the name.

It's also the best beer from India that I've ever drank. :glugglug:

After doing hours or research, using math and science, dabbled in the art of black magic. I killed a chicken, put my shoes on the wrong feet and went with the name I was born with.

yes mine does...jynweythek is a song by aphex tiwn cheick it out on youtube. drop me a msg if u looked at it or enjoied it. Its a mellow ambient jam so yea...

Oh...ya i just wanna be dam dummy king and enjoying the beautiful tits all around me in the dam looser king's court...........a dummy king doing nothing just sucking/licking tits........flylickerflylicker:tongue::tongue: :tongue:

Ajit is the first name and PD is acronym for Parkash Doctor.

Gambit is the name of my favorite X-Men character.
I been collecting X-Men a looooooooooong time.
All my friends call me Gambit and I even have a dog tag with it on it.
Masta Gambit is a Mugen version of Gambit that is so 'cheap' that he is considered unbeatable. So I added that and thus became Masta Gambit.:thumbsup:

A few years back I got into rockclimbing with a girlfiend of mine and she gave me the nickname 'Hillhopper' She said cause I liked the rounded "easy" mounds that you could 'hop' as well as her rounded mounds. :1orglaugh

we are not one person. we are the entire Duke lacrosse team who all post under the same name to show our solidarity to the team and our school

Foxy because, well, I'm foxy. The Cougars were my college sports teams.

It was either going to be deltaoscarbravo or Erwin Rommel.

I went for DOB username.
*and Erwin Rommel's my avatar!

Favourite sport: hockey
Favourite country: Canada

That's why: #88

georges

Staff member
because my first name is georges and that is what I am.

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
It is my real name and since I had used it when creating My.Freeones account, I decided to make things easy and use the same details for my board account too.