• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

your opinions on zionism?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
^^^ok...but I promise not to turn it in :tongue:

OH....you will do it.

You're afraid of your girlfriend. :tongue:

I would terrify you. :flame:

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
OH....you will do it.

You're afraid of your girlfriend. :tongue:

I would terrify you. :flame:

Not afraid, just don't want to deal with her screaming...it hurts my ears.

in favour of a jewish homeland state,

but also in favour of a palestinian one ...

that area has been
judea
and
palestine

cos there are jews,
and also palestinians there

and i guess it's kinda both of their lands

:2 cents:

Philbert

Banned
This is from an article by J. Farah...there is a lot more un-PC information, but most people have no real experience with the Middle East and see the problems through Western eyes.
Which is so foolish, 'cause the basic Muslim sees life TOTALLY different from most of the posters here...

"...If you believe what you read in most news sources, Palestinians want a homeland and Muslims want control over sites they consider holy. Simple, right? Well, as an Arab-American journalist who has spent some time in the Middle East dodging more than my share of rocks and mortar shells, I've got to tell you that these are just phony excuses for the rioting, trouble-making and land-grabbing. Isn't it interesting that prior to the 1967 Arab-Israeli war, there was no serious movement for a Palestinian homeland? "Well, Farah," you might say, "that was before the Israelis seized the West Bank and Old Jerusalem." That's true. In the Six-Day War, Israel captured Judea, Samaria and East Jerusalem.

But they didn't capture these territories from Yasser Arafat. They captured them from Jordan's King Hussein. I can't help but wonder why all these Palestinians suddenly discovered their national identity after Israel won the war. The truth is that Palestine is no more real than Never-Never Land. The first time the name was used was in 70 A.D. when the Romans committed genocide against the Jews, smashed the Temple and declared the land of Israel would be no more. From then on, the Romans promised, it would be known as Palestine. The name was derived from the Philistines, a Goliathian people conquered by the Jews centuries earlier. It was a way for the Romans to add insult to injury. They also tried to change the name of Jerusalem to Aelia Capitolina, but that had even less staying power.

Palestine has never existed -- before or since -- as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland. There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians.

Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass. But that's too much for the Arabs. They want it all. And that is ultimately what the fighting in Israel is about today. Greed. Pride. Envy. Covetousness. No matter how many land concessions the Israelis make, it will never be enough.

What about Islam's holy sites?

There are none in Jerusalem. Shocked? You should be. I don't expect you will ever hear this brutal truth from anyone else in the international media. It's just not politically correct. I know what you're going to say: "Farah, the Al Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem represent Islam's third most holy sites." Not true.

In fact, the Koran says nothing about Jerusalem. It mentions Mecca hundreds of times. It mentions Medina countless times. It never mentions Jerusalem. With good reason. There is no historical evidence to suggest Mohammed ever visited Jerusalem.

So how did Jerusalem become the third holiest site of Islam? Muslims today cite a vague passage in the Koran, the seventeenth Sura, entitled "The Night Journey." It relates that in a dream or a vision Mohammed was carried by night "from the sacred temple to the temple that is most remote, whose precinct we have blessed, that we might show him our signs. ..." In the seventh century, some Muslims identified the two temples mentioned in this verse as being in Mecca and Jerusalem. And that's as close as Islam's connection with Jerusalem gets -- myth, fantasy, wishful thinking. Meanwhile, Jews can trace their roots in Jerusalem back to the days of Abraham.

The latest round of violence in Israel erupted when Likud Party leader Ariel Sharon tried to visit the Temple Mount, the foundation of the Temple built by Solomon. It is the holiest site for Jews. Sharon and his entourage were met with stones and threats. I know what it's like. I've been there. Can you imagine what it is like for Jews to be threatened, stoned and physically kept out of the holiest site in Judaism?

So what's the solution to the Middle East mayhem? Well, frankly, I don't think there is a man-made solution to the violence. But, if there is one, it needs to begin with truth. Pretending will only lead to more chaos. Treating a 5,000-year-old birthright backed by overwhelming historical and archaeological evidence equally with illegitimate claims, wishes and wants gives diplomacy and peacekeeping a bad name."

I support Israel's right to an autonomous state in the region, but there is a big difference between supporting Israel and being a Zionist.

Zionism is an extreme, absolutist philosophy that promotes the interests of the Jewish people over the interests of everyone else, including the U.S.

Support the current system of things in the Middle East has locked the united States into a quagmire of foreign policy blunders and costly military expenditures.

These things are not in the United States best interests.

What would be in the United States best interests is to put an end to the conflict in the Middle East once and for all . . . to arrive at a solution.

Zionism is just not that solution.

A two-state solution seems like the best thing for the Middle East, but fanatics on both sides refuse to compromise.

Which is why I am in favor of using CIA covert operations to influence the region's governments towards cooperation.

In the 1950's, the CIA operated the "School of the Americas" program in a bid to keep Communism from spreading through the Western Hemisphere.

This program involved staging coups, installing cooperative dictators and using methods like assassination to eliminate dissidents and opponents.

Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela, Haiti, The Domincan Republic, Panama, Nicaragua, Grenada, etc.

The United States was responsible for the creation of dozen of banana republics and puppet governments througout Central America, South America and the Caribbean.

Why can't we do the same with the Middle East?

We had already started, with the installation of Sadaam Hussein in Iraq.

Let's finish the job.

Except this time, instead of bringing in these silly-ass dictators, let us install some real viable leaders, who can bring benefits to their people, while still serving our interests at the same time.

So, according to the OP, if you dont support Zionism your anti-semtic, and your not a racist?..One of my close friends is a jew and hes Anti-Zionism..Zionist are good people. but the whole idea of willing to kill, for a piece of dirt is just wrong..I think both parties should compromise....

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Not afraid, just don't want to deal with her screaming...it hurts my ears.

Tell her to shut her hole. :D

what do ya'll think about zionism? i personally believe supporting israel should be our top priority. we should continue paying money to strengthen the country and then we should make sure the enemy middle-east countries are stripped off their military power so that israel is not in harm's way.

So, according to the OP, if you dont support Zionism your anti-semtic, and your not a racist?..One of my close friends is a jew and hes Anti-Zionism..Zionist are good people. but the whole idea of willing to kill, for a piece of dirt is just wrong..I think both parties should compromise....

I'm not sure. I think he is against Zionism, which everyone should be.
But, he believes we should support Israel.

I believe we do far too much and they can stand on their own.
America is not and shouldn't be the police for the world.

People like to bring up the holocaust and how bad it was.
I'm not saying it wasn't, because it was a horrible event.

But...no one wants to bring up the Natives of this country and what happened to them and how they still live in third world conditions.

Also, how the blacks were treated in this country and how they are still treated in Africa. Instead of just feeding them, we should be taking farm equipment and livestock to them and teach them how to grow their own crops.

im totally oblivious to the conversation so far but here i am tossin in my 2 cents.
im jewish by blood, and blood only. no religious backround there personally whatsoever. i believe we should mind our business as far as any country is involved untill they ask for assistance. on the subject of israel, i say we need to back them 100% forever. im not a religious guy, but i was raised by those who are, and call it an attached superstition that has religious foundings, but i do view israel as the promised land or "god's turf" and i believe the whole "allies of the promised land will always prosper" thing. ok thats my 2 cents. take it as you will

1. Every nation has right to it’s own mythology
2. Zionism is part of the mythology of Jewish people
3. Every mythology is a dream of particular nation
4. Material wealth has a specific impact on every kind of a dream ( make dreams come true)
5. Jewish nation doesn’t dream anymore
6. Zionism doesn’t longer exist
7. Jewish nation still has right to it’s own mythology

tony007

Banned
I have no opinion on anything having to do with religion or politics. It just doesn't interest me. I don't have a good or bad opinion about it, I just don't think about it.

youwanttoshagme

Closed Account
I have no opinion on anything having to do with religion or politics. It just doesn't interest me. I don't have a good or bad opinion about it, I just don't think about it.

So why post that?? Why not just skip over??

Not having a go mate, but it is a bit like me saying;

"I have no opinion on the best poison that is used in the tribal darts of the lower Amazon delta. It doesn't interest me or have any relevance to my normal life. I don't think any are better than any others, I just don't think about it"*

* no offense intended to anyone who does study or work with tribal darts of the lower Amazon delta, anyone who studies poisons, or anyone that does live in the lower Amazon delta, just trying to think of an examples as far removed from politics and religion as I can. But now I think about it, it seams quiet an interesting topic. And anyway, if you are living in the lower Amazon delta, whats the Internet connection like down there???

tony007

Banned
So why post that?? Why not just skip over??

Not having a go mate, but it is a bit like me saying;

"I have no opinion on the best poison that is used in the tribal darts of the lower Amazon delta. It doesn't interest me or have any relevance to my normal life. I don't think any are better than any others, I just don't think about it"*

* no offense intended to anyone who does study or work with tribal darts of the lower Amazon delta, anyone who studies poisons, or anyone that does live in the lower Amazon delta, just trying to think of an examples as far removed from politics and religion as I can. But now I think about it, it seams quiet an interesting topic. And anyway, if you are living in the lower Amazon delta, whats the Internet connection like down there???

I don't know why, I am weird, I just like to express myself, even if it is to express that I have no opinion. It may be pointless but it feels good to let it out of my system.

Zionist quote: One cow in palestine is worth all the jews in europe
So if you are Jewish and defending Zionist thinking you may be slightly misinformed.
Research who funded the Nazi party.