• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

your opinions on zionism?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Many things, the Israeli government may be, but I think you'd have to concede it's a real government. They often do things contrary to what the US wants or advises.

To give you the illusion they are at odds. ;)

I think you'll actually find that it was a number of countries, most notably the British, that had to do with the formation of Israel. But it was the UN that ended up getting Israel as a state (country) created and ratified.

:hatsoff:

H

The US, the British, and the UN are all in on it.

To give you the illusion they are at odds. ;)

The US, the British, and the UN are all in on it.

In on it! :rofl: Wait, let's be fair. As long as we're putting on our foil hats and watching for black helicopters, is this something that only the US and UK can do? Meaning, devilish world domination schemes?

Or could the Russians sending bombers and warships to Venezuela be considered a plot that both are in on to control the western hemisphere?

Could it be a plot that nearly every Arabic nation is "in on" to wipe Israel off the map? Shouldn't the anger with the Israelis really be just the Palestinians? Why does Saudi Arabia care about whether Israel exists?

Conspiracy theory... :sleep: I don't condone or agree with everything Israel does or has done, but let's look at what they really want- to be left the fuck alone. That's really it. But when Hezbollah fires rockets at you from the impotent and incompetent Lebanon, and another country *really* wants their hands on a weapon that can burn you off the map, and bombs in buses, cafes, shopping centers etc, are the norm- can you blame them for being a lot proactive when it comes to defending themselves?

I could describe exactly how the country of Israel came about, but it's long and mostly boring, and the US really didn't have that much to do with the formation of it.

:glugglug:

H

what a minute... Freeones, Freemasons... Free(mas)ones! OMG! We're all gonna die!

:angels:

Supporting the USA should be this country's top priority. Zionism is another religious idea that has no place in politics. BTW, Jewish scripture says Israel should not exist while the Jewish people are awaiting the era of their Messiah.....excuse me our Messiah:)

if the Jews control the world bank and all that money and are part of a vast worldwide conspiracy....

I'm Jewish...

... where's my share?

I mean, if we control the banks and crap... someone needs to cut this dude a check!!! I mean, all the time I hear people talking about this vast Jewish conspiracy and how we control the World Bank..... howzabout some dividend checks?

it makes me laugh to see a bunch of Goyim arguing about what the Jews control and what we don't. Believe me, if the Jews had so much control over so much money, there's no way I'd still be renting in a duplex and driving a 1995 Toyota, teaching at a Charter School.

as for Israel... no matter who stakes a claim to what and who doesn't. You don't throw rocks at cats with machine guns. it's just not cricket.....

José_3

Closed Account
if the Jews control the world bank and all that money and are part of a vast worldwide conspiracy....
Check what people write, I said Zionists control world banks and big business, not Jews.

Zionism is an evil ideology which is founded on the theft of other people's land based on a claim that cannot be substantiated. It tears up the laws of sovereignty and property, on the belief that the rights of the Jewish people have primacy over all others.

Since the OP brought up the Holocaust, firstly, I'd point out that Zionism was in full swing prior to the Holocaust, and secondly that if the Jewish people deserved a homeland after WWII, perhaps those most responsible for their suffering should have ceded land to them in Germany.

While I believe Palestinians have the right to ALL land from the Mediterranean to the River Jordan, from Lebanon and Syria to Egypt, I think peace is only attainable if people on both sides accept a genuine two state solution.

Israel is the only democracy in the region. Israel is the only true ally between Europe and India. (Sorry, House of Saud, I don’t trust ya) Israel should be helped and protected at all costs. IMO

Jews have as much of a right to Isreal or Palestine (whatever you want to call it) as Palastinians do.

The only thing I cant stand is the complete arrogance that Isreal displays towards Palestine and the Palestinian people, putting up a giant wall around their settlement and stealing their water supply taking most of it for themselves and then leaving the scraps for the Palestinians to fight over is completly wrong. And the Isrealies are going to continue to treat the Palastinians the way they are because of course, the US gives them so much money and support.

Yes they gave them back Gaza but big deal.

I dissagre with the Palastinian freedom fighters but I can see why they do what they do.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
If we don't support Israel all is lost. We must support them. To the end.

Israel is the only democracy in the region. Israel is the only true ally between Europe and India. (Sorry, House of Saud, I don’t trust ya) Israel should be helped and protected at all costs. IMO

All is lost? Why do we care about a Democracy?

America is a Constitutional Republic.

Israel can stand on their own.

America has tried to be the world's police for too long.
The world's police for the UN.

That has to stop.

Vagina

Banned

I'm Jewish...

... where's my share?

I mean, if we control the banks and crap... someone needs to cut this dude a check!!! I mean, all the time I hear people talking about this vast Jewish conspiracy and how we control the World Bank..... howzabout some dividend checks?

it makes me laugh to see a bunch of Goyim arguing about what the Jews control and what we don't. Believe me, if the Jews had so much control over so much money, there's no way I'd still be renting in a duplex and driving a 1995 Toyota, teaching at a Charter School.

I wouldn't take these people seriously. They have to harshly oppose my posts because i support israel. typical anti-semitic fools.

I refuse to answer the original question on the grounds that my opinions are my own, and if anyone wants to know what they are on a lot of subjects...well, that's what PMs are for.

I refuse to answer the original question on the grounds that my opinions are my own, and if anyone wants to know what they are on a lot of subjects...well, that's what PMs are for.

well then what is "Freeone's Talk" for?

José_3

Closed Account
I wouldn't take these people seriously. They have to harshly oppose my posts because i support israel. typical anti-semitic fools.
So anyone who doesn't agree with you is an anti-semitic Nazi?:confused:

There are many shades of grey between black and white!

Zionism is an evil ideology which is founded on the theft of other people's land based on a claim that cannot be substantiated. It tears up the laws of sovereignty and property, on the belief that the rights of the Jewish people have primacy over all others.

Since the OP brought up the Holocaust, firstly, I'd point out that Zionism was in full swing prior to the Holocaust, and secondly that if the Jewish people deserved a homeland after WWII, perhaps those most responsible for their suffering should have ceded land to them in Germany.

While I believe Palestinians have the right to ALL land from the Mediterranean to the River Jordan, from Lebanon and Syria to Egypt, I think peace is only attainable if people on both sides accept a genuine two state solution.

I couldn't say it better.

All i can add is that if it wasnt of zionists pressure, maybe it would have been a two state solution since day 1.

That land has been fought over and stole away from people so many times that I don't think it matters anymore. Since you can't get from somebody that has a false title to something, (meaning if somebody stole something away and you gained it from them it still wouldn't be yours but the person that originally had it even if you thought you gained it rightfully from the person that stole it.) and even Islam tends to believe, that then it could be argued it should go back to the oldest reasonably cohesive people that had a claim to it at one time, which is probably the Israelis. They existed before Islam was even a religion, and it's not like they offered to give it back to them when the Romans were finally taken down in that area instead of taking it for themselves. Of course the Israelis did basically the same thing to the Palestinians at a later time that's why I say it doesn’t really matter in any practical manner anymore. You can't go back nearly a century, or centuries, or even millennia to make your argument. The best that can be hoped for is to work out peace among yourselves now, just as I'm sure nobody in the US, no matter what there view on Israel, is going to give their land back to the Native Americans any time soon or Northern Ireland is going to just be given back to Ireland and all the protestants kicked out, or any number of countless other examples across the world where one people got kicked out and another moved in. If that was the case pretty much every single person in the world would have somebody in there past that took something from somebody else and would owe them. At some point it becomes ridiculous. After so much time one has to except that what is done is done and fighting about things only your ancestors but you never had and that happened before you were even born is pretty stupid. All that can be hoped for is to have everybody get along, treat each other the right way, and reasonable share what both of you have now.