• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

your opinions on zionism?

José_3

Closed Account
That's probably because Israel has a track record of being responsible with them. They've had them for some time and though routinely provoked they've never used them.
How observant of you to notice that they haven't used nukes.
Fact is, that no one has used nukes against an enemy since Nagasaki and Hiroshima.:cool:

Wow meredith, can you be any more of an anti-semitic fool?
Surely it must be time to stop calling people anti-semites and Nazis, just because they don't agree with your ideals?

Try to get it into your tiny mind that not everyone has the same opinion as you and that they don't have to be any particular variety of Jew hater to disagree.

It's no wonder your rep points are loaded on the minus side, it's obvious that they're well earned points.:cool:

Vagina

Banned
How observant of you to notice that they haven't used nukes.
Fact is, that no one has used nukes against an enemy since Nagasaki and Hiroshima.:cool:

Surely it must be time to stop calling people anti-semites and Nazis, just because they don't agree with your ideals?

Try to get it into your tiny mind that not everyone has the same opinion as you and that they don't have to be any particular variety of Jew hater to disagree.

It's no wonder your rep points are loaded on the minus side, it's obvious that they're well earned points.:cool:

haha if you think i give a shit about my rep then you're fucking wrong you jew-hating cocksucker.

haha give me more negative rep please.

actually this is not that bad of a question expect you should of took more time to have placed the words correctly. It's none of my business but I think whatever happens will have for a strict reason. Maybe people will come to there senses and figure this all out.

José_3

Closed Account
Isn't it past time for you to find somewhere else to play with your Vagina?

José_3

Closed Account
Apparently, you think Israel has acted responsibly by not using them, but ignoring the fact that no one else has since 1945?

:wtf:

Ummm. I'm not ignoring that at all.
It wasn't even at issue here. What was at issue was whether Israel can be trusted with them. Yes of course other countries have been responsible with nukes. That in no way detracts from the fact Israel has been as well.

Maybe you're just in the mood to argue? :dunno:

José_3

Closed Account
I prefer sensible discussion to confrontation.

I'm simply wondering why you think Israel is any different to other countries for not using nukes, when it's common knowledge that posession of nuclear weapons has only been used as a deterrant for well over 60 years now?

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
That's probably because Israel has a track record of being responsible with them. They've had them for some time and though routinely provoked they've never used them. Furthermore Isreal doesn't advocate the extermination of Arab states the way some Arab states do towards Isreal. Throw in the fact Isreal is a stable, westernized democracy while Iran's president Ahmandinejad is a holocaust denier (i.e. completely delusional) and it's easy to understand why this dichotomy exists.

True, but Iran would probably not risk nuclear warfare with Israel (If Iran had nukes), because of M.A.D., and that Israel would probably have superior weapons...

The problem I have is not that they use them as a threat, but its that they have them period. They can use them if they want, and I thin the Middle East is a too high-risk area for a country to have nuclear weapons. they are one of the reasons Iran has not attacked yet, but there is a chance that Israel could use them in an attack against Iran or another Arab country. I'm not saying it's likely, but there is a chance. People are always complaining how America and Russia have nuclear weapons, but I would argue they have been just as responsible as Israel in terms of using them. The whole reason, I think, that Israel is not looked down upon in the same way, say, North Korea is for their nuclear weapons, is because they are our Allies and they are not the agressor in their little conflict. I assume that they are using the nuclear weapons as a last-defence, but I don't think that condones a country in such a bad area to have them, especially since there is no guarentee that they will not use them for a strike. It's just my opinion, but I think having American nukes in Israel would be alot better.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
dunno what it is and I don't care!

Legzman

You said that in my thread.

What do you know?

I'm going to assign you some homework soon.

which thread was that? I say that in a lot of threads! There are things that strike a cord with me, but very few and far between.

Legzman

^^^ok...but I Promise not to turn it in :tongue: