• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Your Favorite Retro TV Shows

I'm a child of the 80's,so all of my favorites are from that era.

Buck Rogers
Battlestar Galactica
Dukes Of Hazzard
Knight Rider
The Fall Guy
The Six Million Dollar Man(think it started in the 70's though)
The Incredible Hulk

Plus a shit load of cheesy 80's sitcoms like
Diff'rent Strokes
Silver Spoons
Alf
Growing Pains
The Cosby Show

And of course,every 5th and 6th grader back in the day who had cable fucking loved
You Can't Do That On Television

Soap
Flint

This is Queen C.

Attachments

• charisma_carpenter_07.jpg
    charisma_carpenter_07.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 91
I just thought of another retro show that I always thought was really cool. The Avengers with Diana Rigg and Patrick Macnee. Honor Blackman: Pussy Galore from Goldfinger was in the first 1 or 2 seasons and then was replaced with Diana Rigg. It being a product of the 1960's it had an odd pschydelic feel to it and the chemisrtry between Rigg and Macnee was incredible.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Westerns. High Chaparelle, Wagon Train, The Rifleman, Gunsmoke...etc.

I remember V when I was a kid and I loved it but I haven't seen it since then. How well does it hold up after 26 years?... holy shit am I old. (sigh) I am very excited and curious about the new series that starts in a couple of weeks. The star; Morena Baccarin is absolutely gorgeous.

It holds up today as much as The A Team does and even other good 80's show. They could have followed on from where V left off. Not remake it.

FUCK THE FUCKING BASTARD REMAKE OF V.

May that rancid SHIT burn in hell!!!.

Remaking such a show IS WRONG!.

It could have Charisma Carpenter butt naked and riding some guys cock with her tits bouncing up and down and her moaning in pleasure, and I still wouldn't support the V remake.

They should go and remake some show that needs it. Like Street Hawk!.

PS
Sorry for the rant lol. I love V and Jane Badler [Diana] and Faye Grant [Julie].

It holds up today as much as The A Team does and even other good 80's show. They could have followed on from where V left off. Not remake it.

FUCK THE FUCKING BASTARD REMAKE OF V.

May that rancid SHIT burn in hell!!!.

Remaking such a show IS WRONG!.

It could have Charisma Carpenter butt naked and riding some guys cock with her tits bouncing up and down and her moaning in pleasure, and I still wouldn't support the V remake.

They should go and remake some show that needs it. Like Street Hawk!.

PS
Sorry for the rant lol. I love V and Jane Badler [Diana] and Faye Grant [Julie].

Hey it worked for Battlestar Galactica why not V?

I was never a fan of Battlestar Crapactica, my friend. So I can't comment on that. But it wont ever have my support the remake of V. I don't care if they use Jane Badler and Faye Grant in cameo roles in the new show. I wont watch it. It should have followed on from where the original series ended. Not remake it. This will be like idiots out there thinking Dawn of the Dead [2004] was better than the original. Anyone that thinks that will be stripped naked and thrown into a pile of stinging nettles.