• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Your Favorite Retro TV Shows

I remember watching that on tv when I was younger. It was on back in the 80's.

They sure don't make them like they used to!.

I like what I like and there is no such thing as sacred cows. I welcome any re-interpretion of anything, and nothing is off limits. Granted there have been some crappy-ass re-makes of TV shows. Battlestar Galactica is definitely NOT one of them, the new Knight Rider however... urrrg that was a God Aweful crapfest. The original V clearly means more to you then it does to me and God bless you for it. I feel the same way about Buffy The Vampire Slayer and I would be pissed if someone tried and fucked with it. But at the same time I couldn't completely write it off because it's based on my favorite show and I would want to see, at best how they changed things, and at worst how they fucked it up and missed the entire point of the original series.

I like what I like and there is no such thing as sacred cows. I welcome any re-interpretion of anything, and nothing is off limits. Granted there have been some crappy-ass re-makes of TV shows. Battlestar Galactica is definitely NOT one of them, the new Knight Rider however... urrrg that was a God Aweful crapfest. The original V clearly means more to you then it does to me and God bless you for it. I feel the same way about Buffy The Vampire Slayer and I would be pissed if someone tried and fucked with it. But at the same time I couldn't completely write it off because it's based on my favorite show and I would want to see, at best how they changed things, and at worst how they fucked it up and missed the entire point of the original series.

This attitude is the main reason why Hollywood is stuck in this remake hell it's in just now. You and others like you are the cause of it. That's not an attack on you. It's just me stating facts.

As long as people are interested in the skull fuckings [remakes] of past glories then it will continue and the ignorant tv and movie makers in Hollywood wont learn and the cycles of stupidity in Hollywood will continue. They are too ignorant to self learn in Hollywood, they NEED to be taught by the viewer with an IQ above room temperature as to what goes and what doesn't.

This attitude is the main reason why Hollywood is stuck in this remake hell it's in just now. You and others like you are the cause of it. That's not an attack on you. It's just me stating facts.

As long as people are interested in the skull fuckings [remakes] of past glories then it will continue and the ignorant tv and movie makers in Hollywood wont learn and the cycles of stupidity in Hollywood will continue. They are too ignorant to self learn in Hollywood, they NEED to be taught by the viewer with an IQ above room temperature as to what goes and what doesn't.
I am actually in total agreement with you there. Originality is not one of Hollywoods virtues. If they never make another Law & Order or CSI spinoff I would be a very happy man. But it's not the remakes or spinoffs of TV shows that that are ruining TV it's the stupid, brainsucking and pointless "reality" shows that glorifiy and sensationalize the worst in human behavior and the fact that the majority of them are scripted anyway really disturbs me. There's nothing acceptable or cool about fucking someone else over.

I am very picky about what I shows I watch and eventually purchase.(Thank God for DVD's) Since TV is a writers and producers medium as opposed to film which is a directors, I usually pick and choose my shows based on the concept or premise and who's doing the writing. Buffy's writing, and it's dialogue in particular is what attracted me to it, well that and SMG. I didn't even start watching it until a year after it had ended because I hated the movie and I had a hard time getting past the silly title. The point is if I hadn't gotten past all that I would have missed out on a show I now consider my favorite and one of the best shows of all time and now I watch anything Joss Whedon is involved in because of his imaginative ideas and writing which includes the comic book.

I just saying, something that you think may suck total ass might turn out to be the best thing since women.

My Favourite is M*A*S*H
I love that show and can (and do) watch it over and over again.

Member 1098

Closed Account
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/friday said:
Friday[/URL][/B] on my mind, post: 3771502, member: 44516"]One of the greatest shows ever.Too bad I have seen most them so many times it's hard to count."To serve man" is one of the best.

They are also available with a lot of other stuff to watch free on line at.

http://www.cbs.com/classics/

Thanks, for giving me this link Friday! :thumbsup:

georges

Staff member
too many to list for me:
hunter, hooker, ba ba black sheep, magnum, the invaders, ironside, hawai five o, the persuader, knight rider, airwolf, blue thunder, street hawk, the highwayman, starsky and hutch, the dukes of hazzard, dempsey and makepeace, tour of duty (the series),chips, the fall guy, renegade, P.S.I. Luv U, silk stalkings, equalizer, hulk, the six million dollar man, super jaimie, battlestar galactica, tales of the crypt, the fourth dimension, pensacola, JAG, baretta,raven, kung fu, the green hornet, wild wild west, the fugitive

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
My favorite is probably The Andy Griffith Show. It still comes on in my area and I enjoy the great comedy play between Andy and Don Knotts, as well as the other characters: Floyd, Gomer, Otis and my favorite, Ernest T. Bass. I like the simple, straightforward distinction drawn between right & wrong too.

Others I'll watch, if I catch them and have the time: Gunsmoke, Sanford & Son, Magnum P.I., The Cosby Show, Hill Street Blues, St. Elsewhere, Twilight Zone, The Rifleman, I Love Lucy...

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Three's Company
Doug (the cartoon - grew up watching this show)
MacGyver
Cheers
All in the Family