• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Your Favorite Retro TV Shows

There's some good shows in here, I'll add MacGyver and "V" although I haven't seen "V" on any retro tube stations. It was a great show though. :)

V is one of my all time favourite shows. It was on in the 80's incase some people don't know.

Jane Badler [Diana from V] is sexy as FUCK in her red outfit. And that ass of hers is Heavenly!.

I recently bought the V Complete Collection box. A nice trip down memory lane.

I remember V when I was a kid and I loved it but I haven't seen it since then. How well does it hold up after 26 years?... holy shit am I old. (sigh) I am very excited and curious about the new series that starts in a couple of weeks. The star; Morena Baccarin is absolutely gorgeous.

I'm watching ''Peter Gunn'', on tv. This is my favorite! :thumbsup:

George Maharis and Martin Milner (Route 66)

2krjmg.jpg

Thats some good shows.:thumbsup:

I have a couple Peter Gunn DVD sets.My favorite show was " The Fugitive" starring David Janssen which my brother gave me the DVDs that are out for.He also let me borrow his DVD's OF "Burkes Law","Honey West" and "The Invaders",also good stuff.His favorite was "Perry Mason".

Member 1098

Closed Account
Thats some good shows.:thumbsup:

I have a couple Peter Gunn DVD sets.My favorite show was " The Fugitive" starring David Janssen which my brother gave me the DVDs that are out for.He also let me borrow his DVD's OF "Burkes Law","Honey West" and "The Invaders",also good stuff.His favorite was "Perry Mason".

Perry Mason = He's Really Good
Peter Gunn = Classic
The Fugitive = Classic / The Best Drama Show :thumbsup: