• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Your favorite alcoholic drink?

I don't drink alcohol - never have. Hate the taste, hate things that alter my state of mind like drugs legal and non, and alcohol. I love fruit cocktails and grenadines and that kind of thing, nonalcoholic of course, so if I did like the taste of alcohol, I'd go for those exotic drinks, but I'll never actually try the alcoholic versions.

Fox
Maybe You need to try some,Bro.May take away the anger:1orglaugh I am just kidding...."He is wound too tight for Vietnam,probably wound too tight for New Orleans"-Captain Willard,(Apocalypse Now-1979)

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
raise your axes and defend the RUM!!!:bowdown:

sorry, afa, i couldnt resist. its a joke only legzman will understand.:D

lol yea I got it! Like they need help! :rolleyes:
Also got the point when you first said .RUM.

long islands are amazing, tanguray is amazing with squirt, tonic, or ginger ale. jager bombs, screw drivers, and barcardi limon - get double shot glasses, 3/4 of the glass limon and 1/4 of the glass 7up or sprite.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
If anyone doesn't know what my favourite alcoholic drink is, you're not paying enough attention...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Baileys + Soy Milk is smooth, sweet, classy, and marginally health-consious

If I'm looking to get off my face though, it's Bacardi Ice, Absolut Vodka, and some good ol' Jamaican Rum!

Legzman

Maybe davey boy and me should do shots of Jager and see who passes out first!!!

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Maybe davey boy and me should do shots of Jager and see who passes out first!!!

I won't pass out, ever. Believe me.

However, I will wake up in a completely different country wearing a dress and living with a family who calls me "Rodriguez"...

That's the kinda random shit that happens to me when i drink too much Jager...

Legzman

Me either, but eventually I'll puke! I don't drink like that anymore. I drink to get drunk but don't overdo it to the point I'm sick...anymore. I'm to old for that shit!

Legzman

I'm too young for sensible drinking..

When im 50 i'll stop the binge drinking :1orglaugh

I've had my ass kicked to many damn times, mostly by jose! For some reason, if I'm gonna drink to much, it usually ends up being tequila that does me in!