• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Got Gisele (GotGisele.com) / Love Gisele (lovegisele.com)

This is going to be a FUN week! Gisele + Violet = OMG! Wow! So HOT! = Some Naughty FUN = Awesome Cam Shows ==> I can't wait! YES!

i cannot believee i missed the free chat today. especially after setting a phone alarm, etc. anybody got a little synopsis of what (who) went down? looking forward to monday night

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member

hehehe glad yall have enjoyed our ultra naughty chats ;) ive enjoyed them oh so much as well!!
check out My Blog for my latest updated in regards to chats/free chats and teaser pics from this trip!! Violet leaves tomorrow :( and has been very ill due to an unknown stomach bug.. so keepin fingers crossed she gets well soon so we may continue getting naughty on our last night together!!!
More Info HERE!!!

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

hehehe glad yall have enjoyed our ultra naughty chats ;) ive enjoyed them oh so much as well!!
check out My Blog for my latest updated in regards to chats/free chats and teaser pics from this trip!! Violet leaves tomorrow :( and has been very ill due to an unknown stomach bug.. so keepin fingers crossed she gets well soon so we may continue getting naughty on our last night together!!!
More Info HERE!!!

is there of picture of the two wrist tattoos next to each other (yours and Violets)?

More Info HERE!!!

Any chance we get to see you in those thigh high black boots tonight?:)

Vio, Gisele and Abbie have both been naughty for reading too much into a post of mine that was supposed to be tongue-in cheek funny, would you spank them both on cam tonight for me?

Or Just Gisele would work. ;)

:D

Let me clarfiy:
1.) The EPIC event was held to allow everyone the chance to enjoy and appreciate Gisele and Violet together. These two absolutely BEAUTIFUL ladies are very good friends and enjoy each other totally. They also give 110% effort in giving their fans and members a great Webcam show. What occurs during the Webcam show is totally unpredictable. They decide while the show is going on what they plan on doing next. Hopefully, everyone is appreciative and not demanding them to perform outside of what THEY have decided to do. If anyone gets outline and becomes to STUPID with DEMANDS, they will be BANNED as seen at these chats.

There are rules to follow:
1.) They are in CONTROL!
2.) WE are Fans or Members of their Sites.
3.) Enjoy the show by appreciating the Ladies (TIPS/TOKENS)
4.) Comments should be
a.) Appreciative with limited desires
b.) NO DEMANDING, VULGAR or DEMEANING Comments will
ever be TOLERATED, Period!
5.) Sexual Boundaries on set by THEM.

I guarantee you that you will be surprised by how well they respond to appreciative fans and members. The number one goal is to have FUN and be Happy by letting the ladies entertain you. They will LOVE you more that way.

2.) Should you be thinking about joining one or both of their websites, do not make the mistake that what they do here at this EPIC event is what you will see as a member of their site. Gisele and Violet are both very different ladies. Both Ladies are very Nice, very Beautiful and also so very Erotic. They LOVE to give their appreciative members a "FAN"tastic Webcam chat twice a week. They choose what they want to do at their chats. Things can very from just FUN & Goofy to Totally HOT & Erotic!

Viorotica.com: What a Beautiful site Violet has. Violet is a totally smokin' HOT Erotic Brunette that is a joy to chat with. Since I am a member of Viorotica.com, I can tell you that Violet's chats have been Outstanding. She loves to TEASE her members but will not tolerate anyone who is TOO DEMANDING. They get BANNED instantly. Violet loves to be appreciated by her Fans and Members. What you will see at her chats will all be determined by how well her members are appreciating her. She works so very hard to provide very interesting and very stimulating content weekly both in photosets and videos. She sets the standard by which all other webcam girls follow. She is the BEST! Now, it may not be yours but this is my opinion.

GotGisele: Another Outstanding site. Gisele is the Blonde Goddess and offers her members the same. Two member chats a week, Plus awesome photosets and videos. She has an outstanding personality that is a combination of sexy and little bit goofy. She is a pure joy and has many appreciative fans and members.

I believe that should you decide to join, you will have a very good experience. These ladies are the Two Hottest Webcam Girls on the Net! Gisele and Violet are both so HOT, so Beautiful and So LOVE to get NAKED! IT IS AWESOME!

Last edited by a moderator:

I've actually got a question for you Gisele , why you dont get a belly button piercing or nipple piercing? It would make you even more sexier!

Once again, you and Violet are the sexiest, most erotic, most beautiful girls ever, not only physically but personality wise. You girls are already attractive enough but once that down to earth, humorous, fun personality comes through you two hit it out of the park.:bowdown: Even when you two get mad and start slapping douche bags around, just basically roasting those bastards, fucking hilarious!:D:clap: I loved the shows and even though Violet was out for the grand finale, (Get well soon Violet), you two delivered what you promised.:clap: Can I get a "WE GOT MATCHING TATTOOS"?

XoGisele

I've actually got a question for you Gisele , why you dont get a belly button piercing or nipple piercing? It would make you even more sexier!

hehe iam done with belly rings :) I have scars from 3 belly piercings lol... and nips id consider but i dont wanna mess them up ;)

XoGisele

Once again, you and Violet are the sexiest, most erotic, most beautiful girls ever, not only physically but personality wise. You girls are already attractive enough but once that down to earth, humorous, fun personality comes through you two hit it out of the park.:bowdown: Even when you two get mad and start slapping douche bags around, just basically roasting those bastards, fucking hilarious!:D:clap: I loved the shows and even though Violet was out for the grand finale, (Get well soon Violet), you two delivered what you promised.:clap: Can I get a "WE GOT MATCHING TATTOOS"?

LMAO @ "matching tatttoooosss" hahaha good times indeed!! glad you had as much fun as we did!!