• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

GibbsGrad2002

Mr. Nice gallery
Re: Got Gisele (GotGisele.com) / Love Gisele (lovegisele.com)

Gosh, has it been long enough!?!?! I have been sooo busy this month! I already have traveled to Phoenix and NYC this April!! I attended a convention in PHX first week of April and had so much fun meeting some fellow models in the industry as well as reuniting with some long lost buddies of mine! Good news is it inspired me to want to shoot some New girl/girl content again for my naughty members area... SO I have made some arrangements with a few ladies to get some hot, sexy, lez content very very soon! This summer is going to be very busy I can already tell ;) But all in good ways! So keep posted to my Twitter and Blog for details on dates for g/g show times and content updates!!

My BFF Violet will be in town May 4th-10th for naughty cam shows, photoshoots and even a FREE chat (details to cum) .. SO be sure to bookmark my blog and twitter for all the naughty details!!

and as always I will be updating my members area with pro and candid pics and vids all summer long.. with candid phone pics like these along the way.. So sit back, relax and enjoy the ride with your favorite bombshell... ME of course!!!!

xo* Gisele

Nice pictures sexy!

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Got Gisele (GotGisele.com) / Love Gisele (lovegisele.com)

Let the countdown begin!!! My sexy best friend Violet will be visiting me May 4th- May 10th !!!! we will be doing anything and everything in naughty cam shows on MyFreeCams.com & OnHerCam.com ... so mark your calendars, get the lube ready and be sure to come and say hellooo!!!!!!!

We also have not one, but 2 Free chat events planned on
May 6th @ 1pm PST / 4pm EST
May 9th @ 9pm PST / 12am EST

You can access these 2 chats ^^ on our solo sites, VioRotica.com & GotGisele.com