• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

pitino

are you talking to me?
Re: Got Gisele (GotGisele.com) / Love Gisele (lovegisele.com)

http://photos.freeones.com/g_babes/Got_Gisele_008/

-345-34-lg.jpg

How much did getting the tattoos on your wrist sting? It seems like it would be a sensitive place to get one.

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

How much did getting the tattoos on your wrist sting? It seems like it would be a sensitive place to get one.

but she had Violet to kiss it and make it all better

hehe iam done with belly rings :) I have scars from 3 belly piercings lol... and nips id consider but i dont wanna mess them up ;)

oh please no nip rings...your nipples are perfect :)

Please dont discuss what goes on during a cam show with the girls in question. By discuss I mean give a minute by minute description of what they did/didn't do and please do not make up details. It defeats the point of watching the show.

Common courtesy to the girls as its by their repeated request several posts have been removed.

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member

is there any picture with your belly rings?

its been yearssss since ive had them.. i took them all out during my augmentation and since then i left them out :) which was a good 6 years ago!

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Busty Blonde, Gisele, may be playing dress up and trying to fool the average perv, but we all know the truth! She’s a bad bad girl and she’s loving every minute of it! She’s putting her big tits and gorgeous blonde hair to work for her and using these weapons of “ass” destruction to lure the perved people of the world into her realm of horny angels. Our favorite blonde bombshell unleashes her naughtiness inside her member’s area with self-shot pics, cell phone pics, Hi-Res pics, webcam pics, videos, live member chats, and sooo much more! JOIN NOW and see just how devilish this angel really is!

thanks. Hopefully we will see you soon with nipples piercing;)

its been yearssss since ive had them.. i took them all out during my augmentation and since then i left them out :) which was a good 6 years ago!

Newxwen

Banned

http://www.*****************/galleries/558/love_gisele_webcam.html