• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
She was on cam for less then an hour,had to run out before member show.Said she is in school studying to be something to do with giving Facials(no not that kind of facial lol).Flashed her Boobs a few times and mentioned she had packed on a few pounds,but said it was a good thing.Said she's trying to get back into a routine so she can cam more.Other then that,pretty mundane chat with everyone saying welcome back,we missed you.

Thanks for the update, bigG300... I missed the MFC show but no Surprise there... She has been lackluster for months now on MFC.... Years ago, she was a CamGirl not to be missed but today it seems she is just giving minimal effort of a once-was-hot item... Sorry, but I have been so disappointed by her for over a Year now....

I'm starting to think she must have a boyfriend ... It really can't be from HOT to COLD that quickly. Plus she's acting like shes in school to become an astronaut or something which takes like ALL of her time.

YAWN! She's done.

Let's move on.

I'll certainly continue to check this thread and other sites for any updates (albeit not as often as in the past), particularly for the supposedly 7-month worth of high quality content that she announced.

But, truly, I agree that her current trend is becoming really boring and tiresome. And her attitude of being so busy with school that she now barely posts anything in social media is frankly ridiculous. She should take the decision already and put her heart and soul into what she really wants to do, no half-ass work like she's doing right now. :twocents:

I suppose I've somewhat more empathy for our heroine's state of being than you and others seem to, uchual, though I agree completely her product has paled drastically.

I too remember a time when my youthful dreams wore thin and I was beset with coming up with a replacement. Obviously it didn't involve glamour modeling or anything remotely like it but still involved a serious reassessment of my goals at an (it seems now!) early age. It wasn't easy; in fact it was a hell of a lot harder than doing what might be analogous (if you really stretch your imagination) to Gisele becoming a model. IE, it was EASY and almost seemed predetermined until it ran out of snoot. Then there was no alternative to finding a new course in life and it was tough. I think that's what she's going through.

I remain a fan because I feel like I know & like her on top of her obvious incredible hotness, and think you do too which is why we'll stick around for the endgame despite the many disappointments we've gotten in the past couple years. :yoda:

Don't forget guys ... She did a lotttttt of custom video's ... She has a lot of content just with that. I was sure she was gonna later release that.

I'm hoping one day she makes all that custom stuff available too :yesyes: 50 bucks a pop maybe? That's got to be 2 to 3 grand right there?! :2 cents:

Seriously. Why can't they just say they're not in the mood?
LOL. This one was pretty lame, alright. And to think she used to be so productive and good at what she did.
'Glad I'm a scavenger and not paying out of pocket for these recurring disappointments.