• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Is she still doing private and custom chats? I haven't seen her in MyFreeCams anymore. At one point I thought that she stopped doing naughty stuff in her regular member chats because of that being not too profitable for her, and so reserving it for her private and custom chats. But now I'm not so sure. Maybe she is really getting tired of the whole thing and concentrating more in her studies.

...well, it seems she might be 'coming back' so-to-speak, she has said in the 02-07-16 member chat that she knows she's slacked off lately and she's getting back into action now she has started school with a new regular routine; back on MFC, privates and members area stuff, it seems she's got about 7 months worth of content already shot for the site and a special 'make up' chat coming as a thanks for everyone being patient with her, she looks and sounds really happy so I'm giving her a break with the running critique, it looks like she's had a chiller and now she's got her shit together, I'd say the next few months are looking good if you're a Gisele fan! :D
...and if you are a fan I'd suggest you watch this chat as she goes into way more detail than I have here about what she's been up to and what's in store over the next few weeks and months :cool:

...well, it seems she might be 'coming back' so-to-speak, she has said in the 02-07-16 member chat that she knows she's slacked off lately and she's getting back into action now she has started school with a new regular routine; back on MFC, privates and members area stuff, it seems she's got about 7 months worth of content already shot for the site and a special 'make up' chat coming as a thanks for everyone being patient with her, she looks and sounds really happy so I'm giving her a break with the running critique, it looks like she's had a chiller and now she's got her shit together, I'd say the next few months are looking good if you're a Gisele fan! :D
...and if you are a fan I'd suggest you watch this chat as she goes into way more detail than I have here about what she's been up to and what's in store over the next few weeks and months :cool:

Fair enough. Thanks for the information...time will tell, for sure.

Don't forget guys ... She did a lotttttt of custom video's ... She has a lot of content just with that. I was sure she was gonna later release that.

I hope this seven months worth of content is of a high quality nature and not the going-through-the-motions pablum she's put out all too often in the seven months just past.

I hope this seven months worth of content is of a high quality nature and not the going-through-the-motions pablum she's put out all too often in the seven months just past.

...from what she said it's stuff from the last 3 shoots she's been on, some pro, some self-shot and she's going back to Cali in June to do more content :cool:

from the new update
xogisele-lacefireplace-07.jpg

http://bustygisele.com/lace-fireplace-6969/

Great. Another 6 day lull between her twitter posts and we're back to the grubby green couch.

Where's the 7 month supply of new material we supposed to be getting?