• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Gisele must turn it around or this year will be a complete disaster for her!

Last year was not exactly stellar for her...and neither it was the second half of 2015. In fact, the beginning of her decline coincided, more or less, with she stopping communicating with her fans in this message board.

Coincidence? I'll let you decide :2 cents:

I don't think for one minute it was a coincidence. Gisele was super-attentive to her product quality and production for years, yet relatively abruptly that dropped off and continues to. During that same period she ceased to visit us from "Sexyland"; you other guys look the timeline up yourself if you feel like.

They're parts of the same change in her mindset, IMO. I'd really like to know more about it but we probably never will. :yoda:

It is new. Compare the set above with: http://www.perfectass.com.ar/Xo_Gis...ishnet-bodysuit-and-leopard-panties-60685.htm
Quite different looks, eh? This one is from 100 pages back in this board right about the time she was doing all that stuff with Playboy. A better look, I'd have to say.

Yes, time has certainly made a big difference in Gisele's online content quality . Like you mentioned before, we may never know the reason(s) behind the decline.

Could it have been her father's illness? Or some romantic relationship that went sour? Or just that she's sick and tired of her online persona?

The fact that she's studying now indicates that she is preparing to move, at least partially, from the adult modelling world.

But, again, here's to hoping that she can still show some occasional bursts of brilliance amongst her current dull output.

OR, perhaps a romantic relationship that has progressed to the point where she isn't so enamored with showing it off to the rest of us anymore. And it wouldn't be the first time a woman shifted her priorities dramatically soon after entering her 30's in any case. Tick tock tick tock......:hourglass:

Gisele, don't take this the wrong way, but it's time for you to move on. You don't owe anyone an explanation. If you want to devote more time to other aspects of your life, then do it. You don't have to keep doing this work if you don't want to.

Gisele, don't take this the wrong way, but it's time for you to move on. You don't owe anyone an explanation. If you want to devote more time to other aspects of your life, then do it. You don't have to keep doing this work if you don't want to.
She doesn't owe anyone anything, as you say, but might not want to leave a bad taste in her fan's mouths after so many years of making a living off them.

BTW, it seems to me she DOES have to keep doing this work, at least for a little while longer, and it shows.

You know you are in trouble when...you have to post a photo from a couple of years ago to entice people to join your member chats.

https://twitter.com/xoGisele/status/845284774973493248

:(
Yep. She's mailing it in entirely now. :2 cents:

Gisele is still forcing herself through the motions but there's no heart in her work anymore. Since that was among the main qualities that separated her from umpteen other models in the past her product now shows a mere shadow of her previous incarnation. :o

People get old,lazy, bored,tired,lose intrest, love or passion for whatever they do. They still do the job or Hobbie if it still brings in money cause ya need income.

As I stated earlier, Gisele must turn it around and get more exciting during Mchats and entice her members to go Private with her. Her excitement in Teasing her Public on MFC too must go BEYOND just Titty Flashes. It is baffling why she does NOT see this if she truly wants to entice her FANS to want more and take her Private so that she can earn descent $$$ for her CAM time...

Gisele's done this stuff for enough years to long ago recognize that observation without being reminded, Tesla. It doesn't seem to matter now.

She's just squeezing the last milk from the cow's teet, so to speak, on her career as an adult model.