• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
http://www.sexabulous.com/galleries/xo-gisele/xo-gisele-black-and-whites/10.jpg
The ultimate fuck-toy of all our dreams. Now, sadly, phasing out of the role. :yoda:

I like that photo too; the link does not seem to be working.

This is my favourite one on the set. The slight smile and the B&W effect reminds me a lot of the fun times G.

15.jpg

When did you order and how long did it take for the custom to be delivered? It's been several months for me and there have been a bunch of promises but no results. I haven't lost faith in her though.

So far I've had incredibly bad luck whenever I've ordered a custom from just about anyone, often waiting upwards of a year and in one case ( Ember Reigns ) being out right scammed.

Just like the rest of us she's still gotta eat.

Gisele has built up her brand over a decade of concerted effort. I can understand how it'd be tough to let it go when she finally has control over it and it still pays well enough, plus she gets nothing but grovelling acclaim from her site members.

They don't see the drop-off and maybe she doesn't either, uctual. It's hard to believe she doesn't feel it though.

Just like the rest of us she's still gotta eat.

Gisele has built up her brand over a decade of concerted effort. I can understand how it'd be tough to let it go when she finally has control over it and it still pays well enough, plus she gets nothing but grovelling acclaim from her site members.

They don't see the drop-off and maybe she doesn't either, uctual. It's hard to believe she doesn't feel it though.

Well, it's true. Business is business. Not long ago, she admitted during a member cam show that she needed extra money for her online store business and some other projects that apparently she has on the side. So the private shows and on-demand videos are a good source of $ for her, sure thing. Too bad her lower paid tear is not getting her full attention.

Make that "rough" instead of "lousy".
I don't know if Gisele has ever in her life truly looked lousy but if she has I've never seen it. :facepalm: