• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
When did you order and how long did it take for the custom to be delivered? It's been several months for me and there have been a bunch of promises but no results. I haven't lost faith in her though.

So far I've had incredibly bad luck whenever I've ordered a custom from just about anyone, often waiting upwards of a year and in one case ( Ember Reigns ) being out right scammed.

How can you not lose faith after a few months? A custom should be delivered really quickly, not over a few months, let alone a year!

Yeah a mod probably took offense to us pointing out things. I don't try to make things personal, but a few of my posts were removed.
There was nothing remotely offensive in any of them, especially compared with some of the hair-pulling contests they've allowed in the past. Hell, my comments were made to HELP Gisele in the remote chance she came back on here and read them.

If that's the way they want to run this site, it's 10 times more fucked up than Gisele running out of steam. :hairpull::dislike::lame:

There was nothing remotely offensive in any of them, especially compared with some of the hair-pulling contests they've allowed in the past. Hell, my comments were made to HELP Gisele in the remote chance she came back on here and read them.

If that's the way they want to run this site, it's 10 times more fucked up than Gisele running out of steam. :hairpull::dislike::lame:

Censorship is alive and it's found everywhere. Wow. :dito:

The only thing I can figure that anyone might object to was the reference to her looking wasted and not just tired and bored. There were no personal attacks or allegations and everyone commenting LIKES the woman, for Christ's sake.

Sometimes I think the PC control freaks not only suck (we already knew that) but are gonna ruin this world. :yoda:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
She's already admitted at having "work" done other than boobs, and it looks like she's not maintaining the routine needed to keep that figure.

She's hot, but she seems to be not caring about members and gaining a bit of weight.

What's wrong with her weight/look? But, if you must, blame me. When she was posting in some car threads a few years ago, I suggested that I'd treat her to some cheeseburgers and donuts any time. I don't know anything about her site now, but I like the way she looks. I liked her look before too. But if her hips and thighs are a little fuller now, well that works just fine for me. :yesyes: She was doing some damn nice things for Daisy Dukes in some shots I recently saw. :drool2:

If there are some site or personal issues, I just wish her the best and I hope that things work out. She always struck me as cool people and a "car guy" (George), in addition to being a hottie.

How can you not lose faith after a few months? A custom should be delivered really quickly, not over a few months, let alone a year!

She's really good at keeping in contact and not having long gaps in communication. If that wasn't the case I'd agree it would be a problem. With customs from anyone there's not much you can do besides be patient; if you get upset and freak out there goes any chance of seeing the video. There's no union to appeal to and posting about a bad experience online will ultimately be ignored by the individual's fans and community at large. In my experience being patient has often resulted in free skype shows, memberships and even additional customs. Ultimately it pays off to be chill as I'd say 80% of the models I've ordered customs from have been less than timely but with the exception of Ember Reigns all have delivered.

On the posts that were deleted, I think it's silly they were removed however they mostly referenced trading custom videos which may be a violation of freeones tos. Don't think it's censorship, if it was any post about censorship would be gone too. Plus even though it wasn't intended a lot of the comments on here read as hostile and toxic; if I was Gisele I'd find this board's comments hurtful rather than helpful. A helpful comment might be an idea for a shoot location, a costume or a theme, something constructive rather than saying she looks wasted or bored then leaving it like that.

A helpful suggestion for YOU, ham, would be to go back about 100 pages in this thread and catch up on your subject matter.

If you think some of comments on the last few are "hostile and toxic", you've got an education coming. There's been nothing lately even snarky by comparison. If there's a somewhat critical theme through more recent stuff it's due to some long-time Gisele fans, myself among them, who've observed a decline in both her product quality and quantity and mostly her attention to it, yet we remain fans.

"She was doing some damn nice things for Daisy Dukes in some shots I recently saw. :drool2:"

Let's see 'um, Ray C.
I'd love to see some RECENT work with that fine babe in a pair of cutoffs and a tank top but follow her stuff pretty closely haven't seen anything made in the past year like that.

Rey C.

I said that I recently saw it. I have no idea when she shot it. I don't keep a running time stamp on her shoots.

She's really good at keeping in contact and not having long gaps in communication. If that wasn't the case I'd agree it would be a problem. With customs from anyone there's not much you can do besides be patient; if you get upset and freak out there goes any chance of seeing the video. There's no union to appeal to and posting about a bad experience online will ultimately be ignored by the individual's fans and community at large. In my experience being patient has often resulted in free skype shows, memberships and even additional customs. Ultimately it pays off to be chill as I'd say 80% of the models I've ordered customs from have been less than timely but with the exception of Ember Reigns all have delivered.

On the posts that were deleted, I think it's silly they were removed however they mostly referenced trading custom videos which may be a violation of freeones tos. Don't think it's censorship, if it was any post about censorship would be gone too. Plus even though it wasn't intended a lot of the comments on here read as hostile and toxic; if I was Gisele I'd find this board's comments hurtful rather than helpful. A helpful comment might be an idea for a shoot location, a costume or a theme, something constructive rather than saying she looks wasted or bored then leaving it like that.

People have given her constructive feedback and it's been ignored. Some legitimate criticisms were addressed by her and she admitted that she was getting stale and going to switch photogs, but that doesn't seem to have matter or occurred.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Alright guys, we got a ton of reports over the weekend that people were trying to "trade" videos in this thread. We are very forgiving at FreeOnes and allow a lot of things but piracy is not going to fly here. If we catch people doing that, we will ban their ass from here to Pakistan.

We frown upon that here, as do true fans of these models, especially since we have so many models interacting with fans here on the site.

Piracy is not only illegal, its super fucking immoral. Please don't let that happen again.

Now please, back to titties.

Alright guys, we got a ton of reports over the weekend that people were trying to "trade" videos in this thread. We are very forgiving at FreeOnes and allow a lot of things but piracy is not going to fly here. If we catch people doing that, we will ban their ass from here to Pakistan.

We frown upon that here, as do true fans of these models, especially since we have so many models interacting with fans here on the site.

Piracy is not only illegal, its super fucking immoral. Please don't let that happen again.

Now please, back to titties.
Not to nitpick, Adam, but those weren't the only postings axed.

No matter. Thanks for coming on to let us know WHY you folks intervened.

Not to nitpick, Adam, but those weren't the only postings axed.

No matter. Thanks for coming on to let us know WHY you folks intervened.

Definite thanks to Adam for the response.

My posts were deleted and had literally nothing to do with the trading of private videos. I don't have any, nor do I care about that, so why were they deleted?

Definite thanks to Adam for the response.

My posts were deleted and had literally nothing to do with the trading of private videos. I don't have any, nor do I care about that, so why were they deleted?
Because they used a shotgun-to-kill-a-fly approach, that's why. I don't like it either, but at least they came back with an explanation.

Rey C.

You're probably referring to this gallery. It's from early 2013. She used to have a warm personality and she seemed more grounded than her present-self.

http://photos.freeones.com/x_babes/Xo_Gisele_001/

Not that one. I like it too though. In the one I was referring to, she was in white [NOBABE]Daisy Duke[/NOBABE] shorts and on a golf course. I really don't know the dates on photo shoots. At best, maybe I can pick up subtle changes in her appearance. But as I'm just clicking on links here or somewhere else, apart from a set being from LoveGisele, GotGisele or XOGisele, as I said, I don't know dates.

Most of you probably follow her more closely than I do these days. When she'd come to the Talk board and chat, I was more up on what was what. But like I said, I always found her to be "cool people". Maybe that's changed or maybe there are just different perceptions from different people. :dunno:

Anyway...

Enjoy life. It's later than you think. :hatsoff:

Not that one. I like it too though. In the one I was referring to, she was in white [NOBABE]Daisy Duke[/NOBABE] shorts and on a golf course. I really don't know the dates on photo shoots. At best, maybe I can pick up subtle changes in her appearance. But as I'm just clicking on links here or somewhere else, apart from a set being from LoveGisele, GotGisele or XOGisele, as I said, I don't know dates.

Most of you probably follow her more closely than I do these days. When she'd come to the Talk board and chat, I was more up on what was what. But like I said, I always found her to be "cool people". Maybe that's changed or maybe there are just different perceptions from different people. :dunno:

Anyway...

Enjoy life. It's later than you think. :hatsoff:

OK, found it.

http://www.yourdailygirls.com/galleries/xo-gisele-golf-course/

I agree, she looks nice in this set. Probably her last truly outdoors set that I've seen. That was last year, at the time some of us made comments regarding her lack of creativity for photoshoots and she actually acknowledged that and said that new, fresh material would be coming up...:pacing: