• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Damn, I was looking forward to watching them in hope of some good action. That sucks!

Don't take my word for it. Out of the last three shows, two have some action at the end. Watch them and decide for yourself. Giselle is still a treat to watch, no doubt. It's just that I see her current attitude and disposition compared to such from previous shows (i.e., archived shows from 2013-14 and early 2015) and the difference is really obvious, at least to me. Downhill is an understatement.

Don't take my word for it. Out of the last three shows, two have some action at the end. Watch them and decide for yourself. Giselle is still a treat to watch, no doubt. It's just that I see her current attitude and disposition compared to such from previous shows (i.e., archived shows from 2013-14 and early 2015) and the difference is really obvious, at least to me. Downhill is an understatement.

I agree, hopefully she makes it up with the promised 'torso man' video. :dunno:

@mmaphd : It's hard to argue with you. Digging for old galleries is what we are left to resort. Gisele seems to be focused on her upcoming online shop launch only. Sad, indeed.

@mmaphd : It's hard to argue with you. Digging for old galleries is what we are left to resort. Gisele seems to be focused on her upcoming online shop launch only. Sad, indeed.

I don't have the patience for it, but I bet if someone took current galleries vs older galleries they'd see the same poses in similar situations, just in different outfits. I've noticed it but haven't cared to do any research on it.

The part that pisses me off is the links to "galleries" that are total click bait. Many of the pictures will redirect you to her site instead of the actual picture, and that's such a stupid tease.

I don't have the patience for it, but I bet if someone took current galleries vs older galleries they'd see the same poses in similar situations, just in different outfits. I've noticed it but haven't cared to do any research on it.

The part that pisses me off is the links to "galleries" that are total click bait. Many of the pictures will redirect you to her site instead of the actual picture, and that's such a stupid tease.

Absolutely. Case in point, the link posted just above. Half of the pictures are redirect b.s. :hairpull: