• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
:2 cents: I disagree, I don't think she's getting boring she just seems to be streamlining her operation, I think the time involved is a real challenge for her, she's got to have a 'normal' side to her life too otherwise what's the point? However, I don't like the fact that some of the webshows don't get uploaded to the members site and she tends to concentrate more on the private stuff, obviously cause that's where the bigger buck$ are, and while she's talked about exclusive paid for videos there's nothing on the store yet (torso toy and fuck-machine spring to mind!). And then there's the complete lack of 'cumshows', other camgirls get off everytime I see them and while I understand she's got to keep something back for the people who pay in private shows and her private life, just once or twice a year a good old fashioned orgasm for her paying site members would be awesome! Having said all that, she's still totally amazing and I don't think she's quitting just yet. :2 cents:

You just made an excellent point. Before I became a member of her site, I always thought "man, all the naughty stuff I'm missing because I'm not a member..." Well, after becoming a member, I'm still missing it! Her attitude is not the same as other models'. I get that she probably reserve some for her naughtier side for the private shows (and they can be really expensive, at least for me!), but she should put a bit more effort in the regular shows, where she usually extends in long monologues, with only a short segment of "naughty" action. The part about the custom videos is annoying as well...why keep them advertised in her site if they are not being made available, anyways?

Again, I'm with you regarding that she's unique in many ways and I'd miss her if she retires from the biz at this point. But she could do so much more to keep her audience happy. Sorry about the rant, it's just my opinion...:2 cents:

Ya know what? Gisele USED to regularly read the comments on this thread and respond to them.

It always amazed me how patient and tolerant with the crass, selfish assholes who acted as if she OWED them something she wasn't delivering or just wanted to bad-mouth her personally and how appreciative she was with those of us who were glad we were getting as much as we were. For me, anyway, it was big part of her appeal, that personal touch including insights to her family and resident critters. Growing up with Playboy made me a big fan of the girl-next-door type and Gisele is THE BEST EVER at it.

Now you'd have to go back a number of pages (and months) to find the last time she chimed in from"sexyland". That sounds like a whine but it's really meant to simply be an observation. She's seemingly moved on and those days are history.

Too bad for us but bravo to Gisele if it works for her.

Ya know what? Gisele USED to regularly read the comments on this thread and respond to them.

It always amazed me how patient and tolerant with the crass, selfish assholes who acted as if she OWED them something she wasn't delivering or just wanted to bad-mouth her personally and how appreciative she was with those of us who were glad we were getting as much as we were. For me, anyway, it was big part of her appeal, that personal touch including insights to her family and resident critters. Growing up with Playboy made me a big fan of the girl-next-door type and Gisele is THE BEST EVER at it.

Now you'd have to go back a number of pages (and months) to find the last time she chimed in from"sexyland". That sounds like a whine but it's really meant to simply be an observation. She's seemingly moved on and those days are history.

Too bad for us but bravo to Gisele if it works for her.

Ditto.

:2 cents: I disagree, I don't think she's getting boring she just seems to be streamlining her operation, I think the time involved is a real challenge for her, she's got to have a 'normal' side to her life too otherwise what's the point? However, I don't like the fact that some of the webshows don't get uploaded to the members site and she tends to concentrate more on the private stuff, obviously cause that's where the bigger buck$ are, and while she's talked about exclusive paid for videos there's nothing on the store yet (torso toy and fuck-machine spring to mind!). And then there's the complete lack of 'cumshows', other camgirls get off everytime I see them and while I understand she's got to keep something back for the people who pay in private shows and her private life, just once or twice a year a good old fashioned orgasm for her paying site members would be awesome! Having said all that, she's still totally amazing and I don't think she's quitting just yet. :2 cents:

...the fuck-machine I spoke about, this pic is from a chat 3 YEARS ago, never seen her use it yet!!? :dunno:

:update: :update: :update: :update: :update:

:jump:
...I was starting to think the members site had been abandoned then BOOM, 5 updates! :nanner: I find my lack of faith disturbing... :D
love to G :drawheart: