• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

...you know it :yesyes:
I just want to publicly show some support for Gisele because I read a lot of unwarranted criticism on here and recently heard someone making inappropriate comments to her in a chat, I think she should just keep doing what she's doing and f*** all those D bags that have a problem! Her content is getting better, the online store is happening and she's just shot new stuff, she's awesome, period! :2 cents:
:tinhat:

...you know it :yesyes:
I just want to publicly show some support for Gisele because I read a lot of unwarranted criticism on here and recently heard someone making inappropriate comments to her in a chat, I think she should just keep doing what she's doing and f*** all those D bags that have a problem! Her content is getting better, the online store is happening and she's just shot new stuff, she's awesome, period! :2 cents:
:tinhat:

:goodpost: Trolls are out and about everywhere. I really feel for Gisele, who's always been very classy and takes the high road when confronted by such low life individuals. It must be really hard for her to keep it cool under those circumstances.

I wholeheartedly agree with your statement, thadogg. Kudos on our blonde goddess.

:coolthumb: Me too. Look at that image of her in bed above and tell me who might think it wouldn't be epic fun to join her. Gisele's the best at what she does (and has been for long time) so to hell with anyone who can't or won't appreciate it. :yoda:

She looks primed to mix it up, alright. :bedbounce:
Few still photo models can project that "let's have some healthy, vigorous adult fun" message as well as Gisele and none does it better IMO. Being as that's what she's in business to do I'd call her highly successful. :yoda:

Help me out please. What's happened to Gisele? It says on the site that her popularity has dropped to 399. She was much higher than that last week if I remember correctly. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks, a fan.

Gisele used to visit this site regularly, as reference to previous pages of this thread will attest. With the advent of her "new" exclusive site, however, she has concentrated much more on providing material for her paying members, particularly over the past few months. One can hardly fault her for that approach. At age 30 she surely knows the clock is ticking on her career as an adult model.

I also get the impression her personal life is claiming more attention than it was until recently. Add it all up and she just isn't getting the general exposure she was. :yoda: