• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
No knock on you for posting this, JCMSVOBODA, and thanks for doing so, but......it's a pretty ho-hum pictorial if you ask me. :dunno: Nothing new, little imagination and there's no sign of that electric smile.
It shows how spoiled she's made us to say that, I suppose, but Gisele's done better about 500 times by now.

Yes, I wholeheartedly agree. I hope some the upcoming updates from her recent California photo shooting are less blah and more sassy.

The pictures are high resolution but, they still look really low quality to me (like it is difficult to see any details?) . I'm not a photographer, so I might be explaining it wrong but, do you guys know what I mean?

Not sure what you mean. The pictures look fine to me. And the pictures' subject...Well, amazing as per usual.

Amazing subject, yes; photo work again rather bland, I'm sorry to say. :2 cents:

I don't need to see Gisele sucking a dildo or gouging herself with her fingers. I just want some sense of spontaneity instead of the same formulaic layouts over and over with different clothes and sterile backdrops. She can and has done better than "sparkly dress" many times even using that same format.
ex: http://www.sologirladdict.com/wp-co...-pink-lingerie/xogisele-pink-lingerie-509.jpg

Amazing subject, yes; photo work again rather bland, I'm sorry to say. :2 cents:

I don't need to see Gisele sucking a dildo or gouging herself with her fingers. I just want some sense of spontaneity instead of the same formulaic layouts over and over with different clothes and sterile backdrops. She can and has done better than "sparkly dress" many times even using that same format.
ex: http://www.sologirladdict.com/wp-co...-pink-lingerie/xogisele-pink-lingerie-509.jpg

She has become a one script model, I'm afraid. From what I gather on her website, the shooting schedules are always tight, so I guess that leaves little room for creativity. Of course it's a bad excuse. Many creative photographers can pull out gems even with the craziest schedules.

We've both followed Gisele for years now, uchual, and only two months ago again stuck up for her on this very complaint.

Do you not agree that lately there's something missing in her work? There's little spark in it which is a shame being as that's what really set her apart from most other models, IMO. She could project desire with a facial expression or gleam in her eye like few others ever and I've been consuming this stuff for 50 years. :yoda:

I'd fault her photographers for the drop-off but it smacks more to me of her just being someplace else mentally and emotionally. Hopefully it's just an interlude and not the new norm.

She has become a one script model, I'm afraid. From what I gather on her website, the shooting schedules are always tight, so I guess that leaves little room for creativity. Of course it's a bad excuse. Many creative photographers can pull out gems even with the craziest schedules.

I like the shoots, just wish she'd get herself off properly! :nanner:

We've both followed Gisele for years now, uchual, and only two months ago again stuck up for her on this very complaint.

Do you not agree that lately there's something missing in her work? There's little spark in it which is a shame being as that's what really set her apart from most other models, IMO. She could project desire with a facial expression or gleam in her eye like few others ever and I've been consuming this stuff for 50 years. :yoda:

I'd fault her photographers for the drop-off but it smacks more to me of her just being someplace else mentally and emotionally. Hopefully it's just an interlude and not the new norm.

It's true. I checked the archives from her work back to 2013 and 2014, and that spark you mentioned is definitely there. However, as of 2015 her shootings became more and more stale and scripted, with a few notable exceptions. Alas, that seem to be her new norm and as we have said before, we should be thankful that she's still sharing her graces with all of us. At her age, she probably has her mind set on new chapters and adult modelling could be the least of her priorities, concentrating more on her own site and blog and video chats.