• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
No idea. This is the kind of question that Gisele used to answer here in this forum, when she was still interested on it. She has obviously moved on with her new projects and she's been also busy with personal issues, apparently. Who knows.
The best thing for you is trying to get to her website and ask her, or the webmaster, directly.
I think she'll be back on here, though I can't say when or why I have so much faith in it. Gisele certainly has a lot going on these days.

In spite of the fact it contains some of her oldest and most ardent fans, this forum can't be really high on her list of things to attend to.

http://content8.rabbitsfun.com/************/0217/12.jpg
A great rack like that could only be hung from a great pair of shoulders. :bounce: Love 'em both.

Apparently she's in California right now, shooting new content for her site...It'd be nice to finally see some new photo galleries of hers, instead of the usual low definition webcam series of the last few months.

Apparently she's in California right now, shooting new content for her site...It'd be nice to finally see some new photo galleries of hers, instead of the usual low definition webcam series of the last few months.

no shit. I've been saying that for about a year and people complain about what I say. Her current content is boring and repetitive.

no shit. I've been saying that for about a year and people complain about what I say. Her current content is boring and repetitive.
The issue I have with you, mmaphd, is that you continually piss and moan about her not doing anything different as if that will compel her to do something different, which it obviously (to most of us) won't. Saying "Her current content is boring and repetitive." gives her ZERO incentive to change anything.

Gisele makes her living pleasing the paying members of her website as what can be called an on-line stripper and has succeeded quite well over a long period of time. Everyone else interested who isn't footing the bill has no legitimate gripe. She does some things on camera and doesn't do others with what has been great consistency over the years of her modeling career and at age 30 isn't likely to alter the formula in any case.

ALL of us would like to see Gisele do photo shoots or videos that she's unlikely to ever do but we don't wet the bed over it. :crybaby: