• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Got Gisele (GotGisele.com) / Love Gisele (lovegisele.com)

Hmm I think it's okay for you to have an opinion, and you certainly don't have to like her tattoos... but I think it's a little rude to say "they dont enhance" her because what if she thinks they do? I think it's sort of rude to say "they don't enhance you" because she wouldn't have gotten her tattoos if they weren't very special to her. A lot of people have random tattoos just for the hell of it, but Gisele has talked VERY candidly about how special and important her tattoos are to her, so to tell her that her art does not enhance her is pretty rude.
Gee, I guess you think I'm rude, huh?:dunno:

The comment wasn't meant to be rude, it was meant to be a compliment. I made clear it was only my opinion that she wouldn't enhance her looks by adding more tats because she's so fine there's nothing that could.:)

I don't think she's "enhanced" by having a cigarette going, either. Is that rude too?:rolleyes:

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Believe it or not, the whole "cigarette" thing is a huge fetish of people...I am constantly getting requests for pics/videos of our models to do these sets :) I'm happy to say that the majority of our models don't "really" smoke.

I'm sure it's the case that the smoking stuff is highly requested, sadly enough (IMO). But, to me, a fantastically beautiful young woman like Gisele is far more appealing as a healthy, sexy being that takes way too good care of herself to fall into that dead-end loser habit.

I'd much rather believe her "bad habits" run more to the directly sensual activities that aren't "bad" at all.

sid-sexy

Banned

I'd much rather believe her "bad habits" run more to the directly sensual activities that aren't "bad" at all.

I agree, smoking is taken too lightly sometimes, it's really shit for your health. Gisele is like a professional athlete, she's always in great shape. I hope she never gets addicted to that cos I want her to stay that way :nanner:

I agree, smoking is taken too lightly sometimes, it's really shit for your health. Gisele is like a professional athlete, she's always in great shape. I hope she never gets addicted to that cos I want her to stay that way :nanner:

We want Gisele to live as long as possible. Even when she's 80 years old we want her pics and vids! :D

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member

LOL... oh! and not to worry guys... without offending anyone.. Im NOT a smoker.. I love cocktails and bad food of all sorts, but the cigarette was merely a prop for the grunge location i shot at.. I have many guilty pleasures but smoking is not one of em.. which yall may be able to notice due to my rookie attempt in holding it :p

Re: Got Gisele / Love Gisele / Love Giselle

wow, your just beyond beautiful

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Got Gisele / Love Gisele / Love Giselle

MUAH!

Member chat is tomorrow night at 6pm est/ 5c/ 3pst.. see yall then and in chats!! sweet dreamssss <3

Right, and I said that just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you SHOULD express it. I know you meant well, but it is still rude to tell her (or any woman) what they should or should not do with their bodies. Do you understand that? I know you meant well, but our intentions are not always RECEIVED well.

Opinions are not always good things. In fact, sometimes, they're very hurtful.
I'm pretty confident Gisele's made of sterner stuff than that and the only one who may have been "hurt" is you, Molly.:horse:

I'm not, and wouldn't ever, "tell her" what to do with her body, I was just expressing a personal preference. If she wants to cover that beautiful, fantastic torso with tats like Lindemuller and some others have, I'd be disappointed but go on living just fine.

She's a model, and a great one. If her fans can't express what they'd like to see (within reason, of course) without hurting her feelers she'd be in the wrong business, and isn't. Thankfully.:clap::clap: