• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Got Gisele / Love Gisele / Love Giselle

Great theme, less than that of photography.:facepalm:

Who doesn't agree the ultra-fine Gisele soaping it up in a tub is something they'd want to see?:rolleyes: But this shoot would have been much better with more subtle, subdued lighting than the garrish brightness employed.:2 cents:

Hopefully she'll repeat the concept someday without the solar flare going on.:):cool:

Check out what Playboy did with Vicky Lynn Lassiter, February of 1981 playmate. Much more appealing setting.

Last edited:

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member

Great theme, less than that of photography.:facepalm:

Who doesn't agree the ultra-fine Gisele soaping it up in a tub is something they'd want to see?:rolleyes: But this shoot would have been much better with more subtle, subdued lighting than the garrish brightness employed.:2 cents:

Hopefully she'll repeat the concept someday without the solar flare going on.:):cool:

Check out what Playboy did with Vicky Lynn Lassiter, February of 1981 playmate. Much more appealing setting.

hehe i agree.. this set was actually one of the first i shot about a year ago before the launch of GotGisele.com. I was putting the set on hold due to the harsh lighting.. not every set comes out perfect and every now and then i debate on deleting the set all together.. Unfortunately it has been a very hectic summer for me and desperate to post an update for my members vs nothing at all.. the bath set won :p

Plus there are a few wanking shots i approve of ;)

But safe to know I have more Pro pic sets with flawless lighting coming these next few weeks
xoxo
G

I agree on the lighting as well, but aside from that...i think its one of my fave Gisele sets hehe.
Hey, I'll keep coming back, that's for sure.;)

Anything Gisele does is worth checking out. The woman projects a unique combination of All American wholesomeness and lust-inspiring physicality. I just love it.:D:clap::nanner::Flame::Flame::Flame:

XoGisele

Official Checked Star Member

Hey, I'll keep coming back, that's for sure.;)

Anything Gisele does is worth checking out. The woman projects a unique combination of All American wholesomeness and lust-inspiring physicality. I just love it.:D:clap::nanner::Flame::Flame::Flame:

awww, you made me smile :D

awww, you made me smile :D

Well, that makes my day, lady!:D:D:D Thank you for saying that.

Seriously, you really are something special. There's hundreds of hot women on the internet but to my eyes only a few stand out in the way they radiate a genuine healthy sexuality like you do, and none do it better.:clap::clap:

I'd love to see the result of you getting together with a really top-notch glamor photographer for a reprise of your "Bed" folio. It makes me take a deep breath just thinking about it.:Flame::rolleyes::Flame::stir::Flame:;)